PDA

View Full Version : Member suggestions for Art/Convention Forums - What would YOU like to see?

blueangel06661
08-12-2014, 07:51 AM
Hello dear members of AF! My name is Rainbow Crash, I'm the head mod of Art and I'd like some member input on a few things.

Are you artistic? Crafty? Like conventions & cosplay? If so then you can help us and we'll try to help you!

Feel free to suggest anything for any of our 6 sections listed below as well as anything that we don't have that is art related.

*Traditional Art
*Digital Art
*Photography
*Contests
*General Art
*Conventions/Merch/Cosplay

Are you interested in more contests? What kind? More threads of a certain type? Any thoughts, opinions, suggestions on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Hydruz
08-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Ever since I joined I've been seeing the same banners. A banner contest can help change some old banners to give the site a fresh look.

blueangel06661
08-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Ever since I joined I've been seeing the same banners. A banner contest can help change some old banners to give the site a fresh look.

Unfortunately we cannot swap out any of our existing banners but we can add some! Thanks for the suggestion we'll see what we can do!

blueangel06661
08-17-2014, 08:18 PM
On the roster to start soon:

Banner Contest & Cosplay contest!! :D