PDA

View Full Version : Just looking to meet other anime lovers :)

Galaxian
06-21-2014, 09:44 PM
Ohai there. My name's Rich, I'm 25, and I live in the UK. This year I've delved back into anime and found myself addicted. My favourites include Code Geass, Sword Art Online, Death Note, and more!

Nice to meet you.

Anime Forum
06-21-2014, 09:51 PM
Ohai there. My name's Rich, I'm 25, and I live in the UK. This year I've delved back into anime and found myself addicted. My favourites include Code Geass, Sword Art Online, Death Note, and more!

Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you Rich! Welcome to AF~ Post often and watch Panty and Stocking!

Galaxian
06-21-2014, 10:03 PM
Thanks! Panty and Stocking... This sounds very... Interesting. I'll have to give that a Google. :P

Anime Forum
06-21-2014, 10:06 PM
Thanks! Panty and Stocking... This sounds very... Interesting. I'll have to give that a Google. :P

Its different, but a worthy watch. Let me know what you think!

Nodoka LaMei
06-21-2014, 10:16 PM
Hi there! I guess we all are addicted to anime at one point or another, aren't we? I'm more into Magical Girl anime, like Sailor Moon and Mermaid Melody, but I also like Shakugan no Shana and Negima. I guess we all have our favorites, don't we? I have been meaning to watch Sword Art Online, though.

Major.Tom
06-22-2014, 06:52 AM
Hai thar,
Welcome Rich, if you like sword art online you'll also like Log horizon I'm sure.

Have a nice time here ;D

Digimon_Sommelier
06-22-2014, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the great AF!!

Have a super-fun week! :)

BronyBradyBuddyKiller
06-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Welcome Rich, if you like SAO, you might like No Game No Life (It's my favourite :D)

Give me a few PM's so we can talk, I like talking and meeting new people :)

Ranshiin
06-22-2014, 05:50 PM
Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php). ^_^

Saniro-senpai
06-25-2014, 08:15 AM
hi! My name is Veronica, I'm from Russia. I have long been fond of anime. love Fairy Tale, Black Butler.) and still really want to find friends from other countries animeshnikov)

Galaxian
06-25-2014, 08:25 PM
Hi there! I guess we all are addicted to anime at one point or another, aren't we? I'm more into Magical Girl anime, like Sailor Moon and Mermaid Melody, but I also like Shakugan no Shana and Negima. I guess we all have our favorites, don't we? I have been meaning to watch Sword Art Online, though.

I highly recommend it if you're into action/romance and extra bonus if you've played MMORPGs.

Hai thar,
Welcome Rich, if you like sword art online you'll also like Log horizon I'm sure.

Have a nice time here ;D

I've been meaning to watch that, but I'm waiting for the dub (yep, hatersgonnahate)

hi! My name is Veronica, I'm from Russia. I have long been fond of anime. love Fairy Tale, Black Butler.) and still really want to find friends from other countries animeshnikov)

Hi there fellow anime lover. I too love Fairy Tail and can't believe I didn't mention it in my original post. Feel free to PM me.

~*Red*~
06-29-2014, 04:55 AM
Hey there and welcome to the forum :)