PDA

View Full Version : Ffx

The Black Swordsman Guts
08-03-2004, 11:24 PM
I was wondering if anyone beat nemesis i beat nemesis today that battle took a while. Has anyone else beat nemesis what were your strategys and what do you think of nemesis

i used yuna,rikku, and auron, i used yuna's nirvana weapon and cast auto-life on everyone i would sometimes have attack and caste haste or hastega.
Then i had rikku use chocobo feather's and have her do quick hit did about 30,000-65,000 she would get at the most 7 hits off of nemesis in one turn even though i had godhand i custom made my own weapon for her kaiser knuckles i used that to beat shinryu on her own also.
Finally i had Auron's Masamune and alway's had his life low so he would do more damage which would take 80,000-99,999 i also had him use quick hit which he could get at the most 5 hits off of nemesis oh almost forgot i sometimes had to use mega phoenix and i also sacrificed all of yuna's aeons to take some damage off of nemesis before they died thats it.

wing 7
08-05-2004, 12:58 AM
i used a cheat code so titus was all i needed and yuna that was it lol but i beat him without a cheat code before cheating just for fun later

cheng_cia321
08-10-2004, 05:21 PM
i beat nemisis, but he was not really that hard. Then again, compare to the last few times, he was easy. I trained my charcters very hard and custom made my own weapons. I used tidus , lulu, and auron. Switching in rikku to steal, yuna to summon aeons and heal. and wakka if one of my characters life is low.

babadoo_16
08-19-2004, 10:35 PM
http://dot-animehigashi.com-1174319.namezero.com//lenneblueav1.gifhia guys ! do any of u guys noe how to get magus sisters ? very helpful if u do , he he he ! anyways r u guys nearlt finished cuz i am ! :D

Rem
08-19-2004, 11:37 PM
whos nemesis?

The Black Swordsman Guts
08-20-2004, 03:17 AM
Nemesis is the last original monster creation in the monster arena that has 10,000,000 HP

The Black Swordsman Guts
08-20-2004, 03:22 AM
hia guys ! do any of u guys noe how to get magus sisters ?

www.gamefaqs.com

anyways r u guys nearlt finished cuz i am ! :D

beat it already the bosses in sin were quite easy.

Forever_Love
08-20-2004, 03:12 PM
Well, I tried beating Nemisis but i died. Anyhow these steps shud help:

1.Find all crests and sigils using airship
2.When u do, win the blitzball tournament until u reach that huge ball at the end of the teams u fought
3.U shud have gotten Celestial Mirror and when u do, take it to the bartender at the shop where Kimahri was in a fite wif Biran and Yenke and then the bartender will give u World Champion as the family inheritance.
4. When u get Celestial Mirror, go to the airship, save and go to the password entry.
5.Type in VICTORIOUS and it will lead u to Besaid Ruins 1
6.Type in MASAMUNE and it will lead u to Besaid Ruins 2
7.Type in GODHAND and it will lead u to Mushroom Rock Gorge
8.Get all the weapons in the treasure chests and use the Celestial Mirror to unlock ALL the locked chests
9.The Celestial Weapons shud give u a better cahnce of beating Nemisis.

That's all I noe! Thank u and Good-bye!

All the Fun!

*+*++*+*f0r3v3r l0v3*+*++*+*

Rem
08-20-2004, 04:10 PM
if o actuly likes ten i would try but as is i could never care enough to beat him.

AngryYoungMan
08-22-2004, 10:13 PM
I beat nemesis a bunch of times but jill and carlos both took a pretty big beating :lol: