PDA

View Full Version : Lurking and exploring, but maybe some chatting now :)

Rebekka
04-10-2014, 04:42 PM
What's up?! I'm sure right from the start, you know my favorite anime and character...so yeaaaaah! Revy is awesome and being a little sadistic myself, well, it just falls so perfectly in place :cool:

I really like DragonBall Z, Trigun, Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Claymore, Deathnote, Gurren Lagann and H.O.T.D. Pretty much anything that involves blood and gore, it's neat ^.^ lol. I also love roleplaying and drawing, just deciding to take part in any interesting conversations from now on! Thanks for having me! :)

Sympathy
04-10-2014, 05:36 PM
i absolutely love your taste in anime. i also used to roleplay, haven't in aged though. we have a roleplay section here on AF, check it out.

also if you love blood and gore, check out Baccano! the rail tracer is regularly covered head to toe in his victim's blood, and people are constantly getting dismembered and brutally butchered.

oh and welcome to the site!

Anime Forum
04-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Welcome to AF Rebekka. Glad you decided to stop lurking and start posting! Have fun.

AF has a roleplay section by the way. Check it out!

Qoco
04-10-2014, 06:22 PM
Hello Rebekka, welcome to AnimeForum. It's a pleasure to have you here. I saw Claymore not so long ago and it was amazing. I think the manga continues a few years from where the show left off. I want to check it out, if true.

Digimon_Sommelier
04-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Rebekka: WELCOME!! To the Greatest Anime Forum Alive Today: AF!!

Enjoy yourself, and have an awesomed week! :)

Rebekka
04-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Hehe, thanks everyone :)

horrendous - I'll definitely check out Baccano, it looks interesting enough!

I have to get back into manga soon, grrr..they got neat apps for reading them now, why not :D

AllHopeInEclipse
04-11-2014, 12:38 AM
horrendous I miss you boo

I second your taste in anime. If you want to test your tolerance, watch the original KITE movie if you haven't seen it. It's a pretty disturbing story overall with strong (read: very explicit) violent and sexual tones. Not like Cruel Devices hentai or anything, but pretty close.

Rebekka
04-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Mmm, nice, it looks like my cup of tea! Almost reminds me of the bible black tone, but I like what I see so far, thank you sir! :)

Wee-Hammy
04-11-2014, 04:47 AM
Welcome to AF, been here a few days myself and am enjoying iy. hope you do to. Great tastes in animes, check out Deadman Wonderland if you haven't.

Ranshiin
04-11-2014, 05:54 AM
Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

Sympathy
04-11-2014, 09:07 AM
AllHopeInEclipse all the pain in this world can't tear us apart, for we haaaave each otherrrr

Rebekka about KITE, the main weapon used is a pistol that uses bullets that explode upon entering the body. so yeah, much gore. i don't know whether to classify it as a hentai or not, it does have extended, explicit sex and rape scenes, but it also has a good story and great art and animation. just go into it aware of the hentai-esque aspects.

Rebekka
04-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Horrendous, it sounds perfect to me, really :3
I'll tell you what I think about it soon, lol!

Oh and thanks, Ranshiin! Revy hates rules, but she'll try her best xD

~*Red*~
04-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Hello there Rebekka and welcome to the forum :)

And I'm glad to find another person who likes role-playing! ^_^

PatSawacat
04-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Hehe, more old anime's? Well Dragon ball, berserk and Trigun aren't excactly new, you know... :p

Rebekka
04-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Hey Red! Yep, roleplaying is pretty fun, I have one wild imagination that needs an outlet, lol.

Pat, be quiet! :) lol, I'm sure I have a lot top catch up on.

Pure Pain
04-15-2014, 08:23 PM
Welcome to the Anime Forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here, I'm new too :)

Zainox
04-15-2014, 09:52 PM
Welcome to the forum!
*throws welcoming confetti*