PDA

View Full Version : A Girl

CrimsonButterflies
07-27-2004, 11:23 PM
This is my 1st wallpaper with a backround, i used photoshop and made the sparkles and I tried to make a shadow of a fish in the water to fill it up a little more. So tell me what you think.

Xian Pu
07-27-2004, 11:32 PM
The background, or girl is poorly extracted, she doesn't look like she really belongs in the water; IE not wet around the skirt and whatnot. It's so small, I need a magnifying glass to see it. In other words nobody uses that resolution anymore... Least I don't think so.

Other than that; not too bad. Keep working on it. Photochop is the way to go if you wanna learn. ;)

gadgetgirl16
07-28-2004, 01:31 AM
OOOOOOOO i LOVE IT!!!!!!!! but it needs to be 1024 x 768 pixles and u need to add wet patches in the skirt when she is in water......but that is SOOOOO GOOD ^^ KEEP ON WORKING ON IT! ^_~....

WeyrDragon
07-28-2004, 02:39 AM
im not sure if the others noticed this, but as im seeing it, he legs appear to be in the water, its very shallow bu your can tell that it comes up about 3/4 of the way up her legs, so obviously there would be no wetness of the skirt because it isnt touching the water

Xian Pu
07-28-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by WeyrDragon@Jul 28 2004, 02:39 AM
im not sure if the others noticed this, but as im seeing it, he legs appear to be in the water, its very shallow bu your can tell that it comes up about 3/4 of the way up her legs, so obviously there would be no wetness of the skirt because it isnt touching the water
Yeah, but if you noticed that, you also noticed that the lower legs weren't IN the water. ;) Therefore we can not judge just how much of her skirt would or would not be wet. :) Also, she didn't just primly sit down in the water; and if she did there still would be some type of splash and something on her outfit would get wet-- kinda inevitable.

nutcase
07-28-2004, 08:24 AM
good extracting for a first time wp but the size is slightly small.. and it really seems like shes in the water

CrimsonButterflies
07-28-2004, 03:50 PM
Thanks...Hard to make it look like shes in water, but ill keep at it :D

ecchi_maker
07-28-2004, 04:57 PM
I think it is fine the way it is. Good Job :lol:

Xian Pu
07-28-2004, 05:18 PM
*sigh*

HINT HINT

It's not her feet either...

escaflownemoon
07-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Hey she's that same girl from the advancedanime logo site. Anyways she is in water and the size should be at least 800 x 600 and up for wallpapers. Extraction needs to be fixed like Xian said. If you think in real life yes I think nobody can sit down in water without getting a few splashed places soo if you can add some like dripping from her shirt so that it gives the impression before she sat in the water she made herself wet hehehe.. :lol: anyways really start. I like it so far.

EternalBlue
07-29-2004, 11:59 PM
Yea basically what they all said, up the size, fix the extraction, make it look like she's somewhat in the water, and it'll be good ^^

WeyrDragon
07-30-2004, 03:12 AM
lol xian, i saw those and was like.. is that extraction garbage or is that clothing? i couldnt really tell.

CrimsonButterflies
07-30-2004, 11:23 AM
its suppost to be a ribbion n her back and her foot lol

gadgetgirl16
07-30-2004, 08:31 PM
u should like make some of her skirt under water effic and make ripples for where she is sitting.....if u can