PDA

View Full Version : Little Angel

Xian Pu
07-27-2004, 07:31 PM
Took me a little while to extract her, but in the end it came out well. ^_^ I made the halo, the grids lining up are purely coincidental. Think it looks good. j00?

shi_amai
07-27-2004, 08:14 PM
I really like it. The background looks awesome, but the extraction is a little ridged, and maybe you could do something to make the girl not look so ruff, and kinda blurred, also the text doesn't really fit. But the bg looks awesome, and the girl is so kawai. ^_^

Xian Pu
07-27-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by shi_amai@Jul 27 2004, 07:14 PM
I really like it. The background looks awesome, but the extraction is a little ridged, and maybe you could do something to make the girl not look so ruff, and kinda blurred, also the text doesn't really fit. But the bg looks awesome, and the girl is so kawai. ^_^
Zoom in, the extraction doesn't look rigid at all. As for the font... what type do you suggest?

CrimsonButterflies
07-27-2004, 10:17 PM
God Xian, all your stuff turns out REALLY good, im a big fan of what you have here and at Tokyo i really like it

nutcase
07-28-2004, 09:28 AM
lovely though the angel aint quite good quality but its nt ur fault anyway *shurgs*

escaflownemoon
07-28-2004, 10:06 AM
To me her extraction is a bit weird but that might be the monitor..like you said you zoomed and its fine so worries. :) Nothing from me. :)