PDA

View Full Version : First Wallpapers Looking For Opinions

Enwolf
07-22-2004, 11:54 PM
Hi all, always been a big fan of this site, I used to come here all the time for wallpapers. Well resently I have started trying my hand at making my own backgrounds and I feel they turned out far better then I had hoped for with my very very very limmited photoshop skills, infact I belive that luck had more to do with the fact that anything even remotly viewable came out my efforts. This are the first two wallpapers I have made and I would really apricate any opininos that you guys would be willing to share. Thanks all for taking the time to look at these there not much but I feel pretty good about them.

The first wallpaper is for suikoden 1 I made this about 3 weeks ago.

*removed first wallpaper*

Enwolf
07-22-2004, 11:55 PM
The is my seconded wallpaper and this one is for Hellsing and I just finished this about 2 hours ago.

escaflownemoon
07-23-2004, 09:18 AM
ok first off, stick with one wallpaper for each thread so it won't be confusing when ppl give opinions as to what wallpaper if its not the same series.

EternalBlue
07-23-2004, 01:27 PM
What escaflowne said lol. Anyway, those are pretty good for first walls. I think in the second one, you should pick one of the images to be a main picture, cause my eyes keep drifting from the guy in the bottom to the guy in the top left and back again, so maybe fade one of them so the other stands out more or something, pretty good for first walls though ^^

Enwolf
07-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Ok I will remember to keep my treads to one wallpaper at a time, that makes sence I am surpised I didn't think of that earlyer.

Thats not a bad idea for the hellsing wallpaper, I hadn't noticed that but you are right both images do compeat for your attention, I am going to have to go play around with that now, thanks for the tip.

*edit* uploaded new version of hellsing wallpaper