PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha's coming BACK?!

AnimeLover7
11-12-2013, 11:50 AM
To all Inuyasha fans: search on google for Inuyasha chapter 560 and you'll see that some manga sites say that it will be updated soon. Soon means when?
Has everyone heard something about this?!
Need help!

This is an S.O.S. Inuyasha fan addict request, so thank you for any information!

Zeno Gomeii
11-12-2013, 12:09 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/572eb38b7fe62efcabb868868690fa49/tumblr_mw5rdh0gJF1spgv2so1_400.gif

Kagome
11-12-2013, 02:44 PM
To all Inuyasha fans: search on google for Inuyasha chapter 560 and you'll see that some manga sites say that it will be updated soon. Soon means when?
Has everyone heard something about this?!
Need help!

This is an S.O.S. Inuyasha fan addict request, so thank you for any information!

, That was a one-shot chapter made for aiding in the Japanese quake Relief. And it's been out since February. I have it already.

It's sadly very disappointing. No new developments at ALL.

RyuTama
11-13-2013, 02:19 AM
I remember seeing that chapter and thinking the same thing. But, I actually really liked the ending for the manga. The only problem I have with it is, I don't think we found out what happens to Kouga. (I still haven't seen the "second" anime, except for the episode where Sesshou-maru goes to hell for Rin, which was one of my favorite manga chapters.)

Digimon__Sommelier
11-13-2013, 11:18 AM
I like InuYasha!

(the anime, I mean) :)

Kagome
11-13-2013, 02:44 PM
I remember seeing that chapter and thinking the same thing. But, I actually really liked the ending for the manga. The only problem I have with it is, I don't think we found out what happens to Kouga. (I still haven't seen the "second" anime, except for the episode where Sesshou-maru goes to hell for Rin, which was one of my favorite manga chapters.)

Same thing happens to Kouga in Kanketsu-hen as in the manga. He runs off after Kikyou's final death and is pretty much never heard from again.
Though because the omake (filler) character Ayame was in the anime-she does make a short 3 second appearance in the last episode of Kanketsu-hen shown "marrying" Kouga. :\ Dunno if that's any consolation to you.

AnimeLover7
11-15-2013, 08:42 AM
, That was a one-shot chapter made for aiding in the Japanese quake Relief. And it's been out since February. I have it already.

It's sadly very disappointing. No new developments at ALL.

I read that one which happens 6 moths later, but I found some sources that say about another one, after this, because these was 599 and some sites with manga say that 560 will be updated soon. If you try on google for Inuyasha manga chapter 560 some sites really show this messege. You know something about it? If yes, could you send me the link please (or to us as I think many people would like to see it.)

Kagome
11-15-2013, 03:04 PM
I read that one which happens 6 moths later, but I found some sources that say about another one, after this, because these was 599 and some sites with manga say that 560 will be updated soon. If you try on google for Inuyasha manga chapter 560 some sites really show this messege. You know something about it? If yes, could you send me the link please (or to us as I think many people would like to see it.)

Unless you see that listed on Animenewsnetwork.com, its not happening. Takahashi is doing Kyoukai no Rinne now, I don't think she'll be doing anything more with Inuyasha.