PDA

View Full Version : Better Gundam Wallpaper

KJ Killa
07-16-2004, 07:25 PM
Thanks to Gadgetgirl16 the wallpaper is the right size and looks much better...but now i have to work on it on my own...any tips on making it look better? (program is paint)

Xian Pu
07-16-2004, 10:30 PM
Extraction still needs work and the image is still grainy-- The BG is empty. Other than that I see a marked improvment. ^_^

KJ Killa
07-17-2004, 01:30 AM
I dont really know how to ungrain it...when i made it on paint it wasnt that grain though...and any suggestions for the BG?

Xian Pu
07-17-2004, 02:03 AM
You say you're using MS Paint? Suggestion. Get out of the stone age. :P

Seriously man, go to www.download.com and get a free trial version of Photoshop, Paintshop, etc and go from there. However, I gotta commend you on the bravery of using MS Paint. To be honest, I don&#39;t really know that much about it since I don&#39;t use it hardly at all. >.<; How about... Crap.. I dunno man.

nutcase
07-17-2004, 02:54 AM
as before, shldnt this be under fan art? anyway MS paint wun do anything at all its , how shld i put it, useless?

KJ Killa
07-17-2004, 03:21 AM
Why would it be under fan art? it is a wallpaper isnt it?

gadgetgirl16
07-17-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Xian Pu@Jul 17 2004, 02:03 AM
You say you&#39;re using MS Paint? Suggestion. Get out of the stone age. :P

Seriously man, go to www.download.com and get a free trial version of Photoshop, Paintshop, etc and go from there. However, I gotta commend you on the bravery of using MS Paint. To be honest, I don&#39;t really know that much about it since I don&#39;t use it hardly at all. >.<; How about... Crap.. I dunno man.
download.com dosent have that kinds of stuff.....it only has the the "time limment" programs that can run in a sertan time then it want tu to buy it ><.....

but anyways i dident know they dont eccept fanart wallpapers..... :unsure:

escaflownemoon
07-17-2004, 05:24 PM
me too..fanart wallpapers are cool..that&#39;s what I think anyways hehe if it is yours even better. MS paint..hmm..I gotta be honest I have used the program to make wallpapers but it was more like a college before I got introduce to a more powerful program, such as, photoshop. Let see you can paint Duo over with the paint bucket and use some brushes that paint has to decorate it more...that&#39;s all I could think of in paint..but I am no pro with it. :)