PDA

View Full Version : Blame - Killy

Enry
07-11-2004, 01:52 AM
Ya, I am a good Fan of Blame, this is a edit and scan from the art book.
The dark background is suppose to influence the atmosphere aroudn the Blame World.

Xian Pu
07-11-2004, 04:19 AM
A solid black background? Hmm... No.

I say that because any chump with half a brain and MS Paint can do the same thing. I challenge you to do better. I'm not trying to call you a poor artist, no far from it. In fact, I would really like to see you do something else with this and show me, and everyone else your skills. I truly appreciate it when others show me their skills so I can strive to do better. ;) I say either add some type of techy background to it, or maybe a larger scan of the show and fade it to the point of near invisibility.

These are a few ideas-- They allow you to keep it simple, yet not bland. You follow? :)

Enry
07-11-2004, 04:30 AM
Haha, Yes yes, but I intend to leave the wallpaper like that, if I were to make another version, I can sure make it look very flashy. If you want a very tech or somewhat version of this wallpaper, you are going ot have to wait or find it elsewhere.

Like I said, The wallpaper is to influence how dark Blame is.
And is free to people who love a dark or spacy and simple wallpaper.

Xian Pu
07-11-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Enry@Jul 11 2004, 04:30 AM
Haha, Yes yes, but I intend to leave the wallpaper like that, if I were to make another version, I can sure make it look very flashy. If you want a very tech or somewhat version of this wallpaper, you are going ot have to wait or find it elsewhere.

Let me put it another way then. Simple often times equates sheer laziness...

escaflownemoon
07-11-2004, 12:42 PM
It is icon friendly for sure. :) I think it can use some text though.

Foxxer
07-11-2004, 02:16 PM
Even making the black area some dark shadowy background would help it...

WeyrDragon
07-11-2004, 06:49 PM

the idea here is for others to critique your work based on their preference, it does look good at the bg obviously matches the character "but" even if you want it near empty there still "needs" to be something else in there, i would suggest text, either his name or the name of the series he is from.

Enry
07-12-2004, 06:08 AM
alright thanks for the tip.