PDA

View Full Version : If Kikyou had survived

Kagome
07-16-2013, 06:08 PM
The hypothetical *if* Kikyou had survived...with Inuyasha's personality the way it works...He sadly would have most probably chosen Kikyou over Kagome.

Though that's if Kikyou even wanted to bother staying with him. I have a feeling that Kikyou would be like "PEACE OUT! I'm going to go do something else, See ya Inuyasha!" if she'd survived.

Thoughts?

Ayu 「あゆ」
07-16-2013, 07:10 PM
Spoiler Alert! >.<

Kagome
07-16-2013, 07:16 PM
Spoiler Alert! >.<

Not really...o.o There's a thread on here posted by a mod that announces her death...

And the manga has been over since July 2008, and the anime was officially completed in early 2010.

RainyDayMan
07-16-2013, 11:27 PM
I sure am glad it is over and done with. I hate that Anime. I could not tell WHY they kept making new Episodes when NOTHING was going on but random Fights each Episode and Kagome getting closer and closer to banging InuYasha. I stopped caring if they would ever marry long before the motion Picture came out.

Kagome
07-17-2013, 02:18 PM
I sure am glad it is over and done with. I hate that Anime. I could not tell WHY they kept making new Episodes when NOTHING was going on but random Fights each Episode and Kagome getting closer and closer to banging InuYasha. I stopped caring if they would ever marry long before the motion Picture came out.

Dude, Please stay on topic! x_x I already had one *off-topic* post. Fine you don't like Inuyasha--that doesn't answer the thread's question.

"The hypothetical *if* Kikyou had survived...with Inuyasha's personality the way it works...He sadly would have most probably chosen Kikyou over Kagome.

Though that's if Kikyou even wanted to bother staying with him. I have a feeling that Kikyou would be like "PEACE OUT! I'm going to go do something else, See ya Inuyasha!" if she'd survived.

Thoughts? "

RainyDayMan
07-17-2013, 10:20 PM
Dude, Please stay on topic! x_x I already had one *off-topic* post. Fine you don't like Inuyasha--that doesn't answer the thread's question.

"The hypothetical *if* Kikyou had survived...with Inuyasha's personality the way it works...He sadly would have most probably chosen Kikyou over Kagome.

Thoughts? "

*mews innocently,*

I doubt Kikyo and InuYasha would ever have hooked up. They did not seem to like each other at all. Kikyo tried killing him.

Clayton_n
07-22-2013, 12:04 PM
She'd have still been dead in fifty years, still would have reincarnated as our main character who still would have been sent back in time to deal with this crap.

TRenee
07-22-2013, 07:18 PM
I think even if Kikyou had survived, things would've turned out pretty much the same way. Kagome would still want to go back to the feudal era to see Inuyasha again, and after being separate for 3 years Inuyasha would've realised that he's life is better when Kagome is around, and that he actually loves Kagome more and the only reason she cares about Kikyou so much is that Kikyou was his first love. I mean Kagome was the one who actually accepted Inuyasha the way he was, even Kikyou couldn't fully accept him, she wanted Inuyasha to become a human. And also he went through so much together with Kagome, that I think it would be normal for him to chose Kagome over Kikyou.

RainyDayMan
07-24-2013, 11:58 PM
I am envious and jealous of InuYasha. He got to see Kagome naked and I never did.