PDA

View Full Version : Nurse Wallpaper

CrimsonButterflies
07-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Well, heres the Nurse wallpaper i started way back when i just finished it..the bottom bar stops where the girls feet get cut off, so it covers up that and my name. Not the best in the world, just glad its finally done.

WeyrDragon
07-09-2004, 12:47 AM
the nurse second from the left... her feet are missing, either find her feet or move her down so theyd be off the picture anyways :P

gadgetgirl16
07-09-2004, 05:28 PM
it looks good.......but i can see white on their legs and dresses and the one on the left has her feet missing.....

escaflownemoon
07-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Extraction needs work. Find the girl's feet or move her down, or put a small bar across everybody.

Seyia
07-09-2004, 07:53 PM
the feet where are the feet do somthing like everyone is saying

Raven
07-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Its very pink..
(but thats ok)
Move them over or closer together, the one girl on the far left has her side cut off

Foxxer
07-11-2004, 02:23 PM
This one shows promise, but right now it looks like five paper dolls floating on a page. Clean up the artifacts, move the one of 'em so she doesn't look like a foot amputee. Add a floor beneath them so they don't look like they're floating. Either arrange them better on the image (the leftmost one is falling off), or else group them closer to either side, a little off-center.

Another thought I just had: *make* them look like paper dolls! Put a little shadow around them to put them in the foreground, maybe make the background look more like a paper doll book or something... that could be interesting. :)

Lots of potential with this one!

CrimsonButterflies
07-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Thanks and i did say the foot thing was my bad in my first post lol, Will do and ill post to remake thanks

EDIT: Well, i know its been a while but iv been busy, so i just started working on this one again..I put a bar across where my computors toolbar comes up, to fix the whole choped off foot deal, and im trying to clean it up as your reading this.