PDA

View Full Version : Lost Angel

Raven
07-07-2004, 01:15 PM
Alright, I've made a few wp in the past couple weeks (I wont post them all at once, that's silly) but here's one. I think its pretty good.

Any others' opinions?

escaflownemoon
07-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Hey I made a wallpaper with this scan before; only not as good as yours. :) I was kinda new with this at the time hehe, plus you got a nicer scan of it. :lol: Well everything looks good like extraction and quality but I find the text is barely visible and I guess something a little creepy in the bg.. since angel sanctuary is sorta like that..well I haven't seen it or read the manga but from pictures..

WeyrDragon
07-07-2004, 03:54 PM
The text is almost impossible to read, maybe you should make it a bit less see through?

Raven
07-09-2004, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the compliments ^_^ and ya, Angel Sanctuary is a pretty dark series.

I initiallly wanted the words fairly light, you know, so as to not compete with the main image. So here it is with the opacity upped.
Good? Anything else?

KJ Killa
07-09-2004, 05:31 PM
thats awsome...i never made anything that good in my life...

escaflownemoon
07-09-2004, 06:06 PM
I don't know you seem to blurred the bg a bit too much..cause I seem to focus on it first then try to move my eyes toward what should be the main focus. I guess it didn't blend together. A gaussian blur might be better. ;) not sure.. :^___^:

gadgetgirl16
07-09-2004, 06:20 PM
that is so cool ^^ i dont see anything worng with it ^_^

Raven
07-10-2004, 03:36 PM
I guess it very blurred, most of that is from using the diffuse filter. It wasn't noticed so much with the opacity down, I wanted it super light and see through. But if thats the case, i can fix it a wee bit later.

Raven
07-11-2004, 12:47 PM
All right, I fixed it. Don't know if the change is too noticable. I just redid that layer (the text is a scan not my own typing) But I guess its more readble now. I played around with the opacity and..schtuff, is the opacity too low again? Is it still readable? And thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Foxxer
07-11-2004, 02:06 PM
I like it. The blurred text is a really nice touch.

If you wanted to make the character look more foregroundish, you could put a subtle shadow around his edge, maybe?