PDA

View Full Version : [Classics] The ORIGINAL My Little Pony

05-09-2013, 11:51 AM
I'm talking about the original 80s/90s version, not the FiM series.

Does anyone remember this show? I grew up with this show where and I still remember the one movie where the ponies were kidnapped and taken to a castle, though for the life of me I cannot remember that name lol.

I want to talk about the ORIGINAL MLP, not the new Friendship is magic crap. I tried watching it, and I prefer this version better.

I want no post talking about the new series, I would like ONLY this series please :)

Did anyone watch this series? Had any of the toys? etc Please lets discuss :)

DeathBlade/13.666
05-09-2013, 11:53 AM
You mean this right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP_rIAkb_v8&feature=youtu.be
:B

05-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Yep. This series is a LOT better than the newer series. I'm sorry if I offend any bronies, but I tried watching an episode or two and I cannot get into it.

DeathBlade/13.666
05-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Ain't nothin' wrong with being old skool, gurl. Especially in this neck of the woods. B-)

blueangel06661
05-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Yep. This series is a LOT better than the newer series. I'm sorry if I offend any bronies, but I tried watching an episode or two and I cannot get into it.

I like how you say not to talk about it yet you proceed to talk about it many times over

Anime Forum
05-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Ew. Old ponies are ugly. New ponies are cute. Though, I'm not exactly a brony, but Raven is.

DeathBlade/13.666
05-09-2013, 11:06 PM
I like how you say not to talk about it yet you proceed to talk about it many times over

Well a distinction has to be made. I'm sure there's plenty of folks that think Friendship is Magic is the original. Many of these people might also be ones to think John Carter and the Princess of Mars ripped off from Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings ripped off from Harry Potter.