PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7

ecchi_maker
07-01-2004, 07:38 PM
I put some work into this so tell me how it is or does it need something?

Gjallarhorn
07-01-2004, 07:56 PM
the color of the b/gdoesnt fit the character, and the text doesnt look right either....the idea and b/g themselves are really cool

Candy-StarR
07-01-2004, 08:01 PM
ditto to what DarkTwilight said about the colour... it like clashes soo much!
but i do like the effect in the background
~i noe your trying to create something that looks like the like stream... but it just doesn't fit well, because of the colour of the character

And i think you should keep all the text the one colour

vegasect
07-01-2004, 08:16 PM
Yeah, I would deffinately have to agree, though I like the idea of it. I dunno the Aeris and the background don't conflict quite as much as the text, I would deffinately change the text.

DDR Pip
07-01-2004, 08:26 PM
I think the bg is great (coming from someone who's played FFVII). Maybe you could modify the character to make it fit the bg better, but I can't think of how. The text though definately should change, something that flows :) .

_hades the wicked
07-01-2004, 08:36 PM
I get what you want to do, and I have to agree that the background does look nice, but a few points you'd want to check out:
1. The bg doesn't fit with the character... She's all smooth with soft and subtle colors, while the bg is all flashy, full of contrast... Also, green and pink don't match.
2. You need to think of a better font. Play around, look at font sites to find a suitable one for that wall.
3. The placement of your elements are bad. The character is badly positioned and so is the text.

That's about it.

::edit::
DDR Pip: An advice, you don't change the character to fit the bg, you change the bg to fit the char... It doesn't matter if you have done a super-power-full-of-crap background if it doesn't match the character... You have to see the elements that you are working with and apply them to fit your subject.

Miko
07-02-2004, 10:31 PM
Besides the fact you picked the absolute worst character in FF7 (gurrr, I hated Aeris :P), it's okay.... I see how it's kind of like the Lifestream, but it needs random sparkling and light everywhere...also the text needs to go.