PDA

View Full Version : Characters you once hated...

LessonLessonED
03-06-2013, 09:09 AM
...but now you love?

For me it would be Ed and Faye. When I watched this anime as a kid (I'm 22 now lol) I never understood the importance of their stories.

Syndicate
03-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Hibiki from Vandread, watched it long ago when I first got into anime and hated him now hes one of my favorites. Also Haruo from Magikano.

Kāito
03-07-2013, 05:44 AM
It'd be Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin..at first when i started to watch series long ago she seemed to be a worthless and kinda annoying but after finishing whole anime(years ago) and re-watching it recently i understand that i was mistaken about her.I guess it's bcz i was too childish to realise Kaoru's purpose in the anime

IluvAllison
03-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Lol this is in Cowboy Bebop yet it seems that isnt realised ;D Oh well I guess ill name my non CB character too haha. Many years ago when I started with One Piece I did not like Chopper, I thought he was a whiny annoying little thing. Ahh it hurts to say that now ._. I love Chopper ;D I have done so for quite some time too! Shame on me haha ;D

GuiltySpark
03-11-2013, 02:42 AM
This is Cowboy Bebop so im going to stay on topic here haha.

I didnt like that guy with the blind sister. The one Spike teaches to be like water. He was as annoying street rat punk. Then i found out his siter was blind and he just wanted to help cure her. so i liked him. Then he died so i liked him more.

GunzR
03-11-2013, 04:30 AM
Marie from Everybody Loves Raymond. :3