PDA

View Full Version : Marmalade Boy Dvd Box Set......

Miki Matsuura
06-28-2004, 07:53 PM
ok.... is the marmalade boy 3 dvd box set w/ episodes 1-75 in englisg and japanese or just japanese cuz i wanna buy it but only if it is also in english... you know dubbed(over voice thing)

DarkWind
06-29-2004, 05:22 AM
I dont think they made Dub for Marmalade boy * Thank God* ^^
I love the Japanese Voices ^^ and you should buy the Dvds...its An amazing Anime ^^

Miki Matsuura
06-30-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by DarkWind@Jun 29 2004, 05:22 AM
I dont think they made Dub for Marmalade boy * Thank God* ^^
I love the Japanese Voices ^^ and you should buy the Dvds...its An amazing Anime ^^
Well the thing is that they have dubbed the other box sets like the ultimate scrapbook thing w/ 1-19 episodes and so on but I don't think they have for the 3 dvd box set. and even if they did it would still have japanese on it. I like japanese voices but after a while it gives me a head ache..... I can listen to korean movies and shows for hours but not japanese cuz I understand korean but not japanese. it would be the sam for spanish and french and those other languages.....you know?

I would love it if they have dubbed it but I doubt they have :(

.com person
09-05-2004, 01:53 PM
You mean a boxset with all the episodes on it???? If it were a bootleg, of course, they wouldn't have a dub on there...

nanakitoff
09-05-2004, 02:04 PM
Maybe its dubbed, but who cares. 75 episodes on 3 discs is bootleg so steer clear.

XxJBxX
11-08-2004, 01:45 PM
whats Marmalde Boy about? whats the story?

Dark_Misery
11-08-2004, 11:52 PM
Is that series good?

~Syao-Chen~
11-12-2004, 10:28 AM
Marmalade Boy was ok
they have a very interesting story plot
i read this a long time ago, i think is about..........
Miki Koishikawa's parents tell her they are divorcing, swapping partners and are all going to live together under one roof. Then she have to dealing with new parents, a cute step-brother and all her friends' problems is almost too much to take! At the end she fall for her steo-brother.
Well, this is all i can remember!!^_^
i hope this help you understanding this manga