PDA

View Full Version : Yohji (weiss Kreuz)

Die Tod von Euch
06-27-2004, 06:56 PM
For years I never used brushes. Then yesterday I suddenly thought to myself: Hey, why don't I try those brushie thingies out? So....I did. This is my second try playing with brushes...so I may have gone a bit overboard in my experimenting. But, hey, it looks kinda neat...sorta...heh.

Edit: And by brushes I mean the neat effect ones... I've used normal brushes before...er..yeah.

escaflownemoon
06-28-2004, 09:00 AM
The brush work looks good. Nice grunge effect I guess. I don't know about the character in that type of clothing hehe. :lol:

Foxxer
06-29-2004, 01:05 PM
Visually interesting, nice use of color. Good work!

Seyia
06-29-2004, 07:43 PM
It looks so purtiful :D

Die Tod von Euch
06-30-2004, 10:00 AM
Heh...really? You guys don't think it's too busy? I was afraid I got a bit carried away while I was playing with the fun brushes. Heh...

And, Escaflownemoon, yeah, his outfit is a bit odd... Kinda looks like he's wearing a skirt... o____O

Anyway, any suggestions on improvement are most welcome, yo. ^_^

escaflownemoon
06-30-2004, 01:54 PM
:lol: now that you pointed out it does look like he's wearing a skirt, but my point was the colour of it more so.

gadgetgirl16
06-30-2004, 02:39 PM
it looks really good....i like the butterfly effict ^_^

Foxxer
06-30-2004, 10:39 PM
It would be too busy if there were more colors competing against each other, but you kept the color scheme inside a very tight range, and I still think it works. Instead of 'busy' you have 'complicated' which is much harder to pull off well, but here it works.