PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Opponents in Gaming History

Nunnally Vi Brittania
12-11-2012, 12:29 PM
What's the most annoying opponent you've ever encountered in your life of gaming? My annoying opponent is Olimar from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He annoys me so.
What about you guys?

AnimeBboy
12-11-2012, 04:36 PM
For me they are
1. Ice Queen La Saia from Dark Cloud
2. Black Knight Pendragon from Dark Cloud
3. Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts 2

KyouFalls
12-11-2012, 04:40 PM
My little sister.. At fighting games trust me she's really good at it.. o.o

Xeyuzio
12-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Those people in Pokemon who think they're using strategy by leech seed, ingrain, etc. Those people in Brawl who use Pokemon Trainer and press B down to avoid attacks. Ironically I am these people and do these things just to antagonize others.

nrL
12-11-2012, 05:27 PM
I am these people

You're one yet many!

Ranshiin
12-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Snake in Brawl. Blame a friend of mine.

Also everyone who needs to team up in a free-for-all because they're not good enough to win by themselves. Grow some backbone, kids.

TheDeathGod
12-11-2012, 08:10 PM
The Elite 4 off of pokemon!

Velvet_Nightmare
12-11-2012, 08:36 PM
The Ur-Dragon from Dragon's Dogma.

He's not that hard of a fight, I just hate how he runs away after a while and you have to leave the area, wait a day, and then go back to fight him...multiple times.... -_-

NorthOfTime
12-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Sephiroth: Kingdom Hearts 2. I saw this one up there and I completely freaking agree. I only played that game on 1 play through and I did it on proud mode. Jesus christ that still haunts me to this day.

Basically any boss from Final Fantasy XII. No they were not too too hard, but they did drag out endlessly long sometimes.

Anything from Demons Souls, and Dark Souls.

Cyber demon from doom. Yes eventually I got good at killing him, but only after the 100th time of doing it.

I forget what Dragon Ball z game it was, but Kid Buu was a nightmare in it. You had to fight him, with only sliver of health, while he had full health. It was ridiculous.

Chewbaka
12-11-2012, 10:28 PM
My hands. Because no matter how good I am at remembering combos or boss patterns, it's my hands that'll ultimately betray me and cause me to lose.

Oh, we're talking about actual opponents in games. Well, then I have to say Dark Souls. Because death.

HairyCockroach
12-13-2012, 02:36 PM
I have to say Cervantes was pretty annoying in Soul Calibur II. Also fighting Seymour on Mt. Gagazet in Final Fantasy X was a huge nightmare. The only way to win that damn battle is by sheer luck.

Nunnally Vi Brittania
12-14-2012, 09:06 AM
You know who else is annoying as an opponent? Demyx from KH2. Everytime I fight him, he keeps playing that blasted guitar and it makes me so angry I end up quitting and going back to do it again. Demyx is hot and all, but sometimes he can be highly annoying.

RevolutionaryDan
12-30-2012, 07:23 PM
Seymor from FFX, He was the biggest douche bag in the history of gaming. Just did not like his face or his demeanor, I'm really glad i got to pummel him.