PDA

View Full Version : Konnichiiiii-WA :p

lisauntie
11-27-2012, 09:25 AM
Heey everybody (^_^)/

Since I'm posting this here, you guys will already have a liiiitlle suspicion, but I'm new here :)

I'm glad this is such a big forum, since anime is not breaking through in the Netherlands yet... (why does it have to be super-popular in France and Germany and England and the USA, with dubs in those languages and good translations for manga and the like) So being able to find a place to be able to talk is GREAT *twirls in happiness*

Anyway, a little something 'bout me, ne?

I'm Dutch, a girl (yaaaay for girls ;P), a scout (I know it sounds lame, but I don't know nicer, funner and more hooligan-like people anywhere else).

I know Dutch (of course), English (the only other language I'm reeeeally good at), some German (I can make myself clear, but I'm not good at learning all the words and the like), and I'm willing to start learning Japanese (because I can :D).

My favourite anime list:

Bleach
Kaichou wa maid-sama
Skip beat
Clannad
Angel beats
Death note
Vampire knight

Favourite manga list:

Bleach
Kaichou wa maid-sama (new chapter, come to meeeee *Lisa uses "chapter-calling", But it failed)
Skip beat (Same as KWMS)
Fruits basket (how empty I felt when I finished it, but oooh so happy, beautiful ending)
Battle royale (Nobody I know liked it, because they found it too gore, I loved the story though)
Faster than a kiss (which made me scream "JUST KISS ALREADY", several times *blushes*)
Boyfriend (Daisy Yamada) (very short, but sooo cute and lovely)
Moe kare (yupyup, totally gonna be mine, that cute Arata <3)
Kitchen no Orihime (not that long, definately a MUST-READ, made me cry, shocked, smile and drool because of all that FOOOOOD)

I know this is kind of a long introduction, so I'll say it fast:
"I hope to be able to make a lot of friends here, who'll chat with me and have fun here :)"

Sayonara :)

*Lisa uses teleport, But it failed.....* *sighs*

TadashiED
11-27-2012, 01:22 PM
Welcome to AF! I like your favourite list :) Enjoy your stay here !

Maki the contractor
11-27-2012, 07:03 PM
welome to the forum and enjoy your stay!

Daken.
11-27-2012, 08:12 PM
Welcome to the forum,
ever need a friend just drop me a line.

Jacob's Ladder
11-28-2012, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the AF Lisa, hope you have fun while you are here. Don't be shy to just jump on in and join in all the fun.

*Lisa uses teleport, But it failed.....* *sighs*

Awe...this was so funny, a bit heart breaking but cute. ;) Hopefully you got it fixed, and please be careful teleporters can be tricky.

lisauntie
11-28-2012, 02:08 PM
hehe *smiles*

I'm confident I'll like it here *confident pose activated*, and thank you all for the welcome messages :)

Welcome to the AF Lisa, hope you have fun while you are here. Don't be shy to just jump on in and join in all the fun.

Awe...this was so funny, a bit heart breaking but cute. ;) Hopefully you got it fixed, and please be careful teleporters can be tricky.

Yeah, something I had to find out the hard way... A little disappointing though, I'd like to teleport somewhere reeeeeally far away whenever it's a test week like this week *sighs*

But I'll figure that darn thing out soon enough ;)

IluvAllison
11-28-2012, 02:22 PM
hehe *smiles*

I'm confident I'll like it here *confident pose activated*, and thank you all for the welcome messages :)

Yeah, something I had to find out the hard way... A little disappointing though, I'd like to teleport somewhere reeeeeally far away whenever it's a test week like this week *sighs*

But I'll figure that darn thing out soon enough ;)

You can teleport away all you like, but eventually you must return and when you do you shall reap the consequences! *muahahah*

Welcome! Lisauntie your names sound like Lisa Aunt, so you are an auntie

lisauntie
11-28-2012, 02:47 PM
You can teleport away all you like, but eventually you must return and when you do you shall reap the consequences! *muahahah*

Welcome! Lisauntie your names sound like Lisa Aunt, so you are an auntie

Please don't kill me, I haven't watched enough anime to die(huh, wait... What?)

And yes, I already knew it sounded like that, a friend of mine points it out everytime I log in to... basically every website I have an account on... *sighs loudly*

Ranshiin
11-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

RyuTama
11-28-2012, 05:21 PM
HEYHEYAYHEYEHEYYYY Welkom op het forums! フォーラムへようこそ!

I'm Dutch as well, but I speak better German than Dutch lol. Japanese is a fun language, once you get past learning the writing systems and the grammar it all comes together. There's definitely a lot of cool threads concerning learning and speaking Japanese (http://www.animeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?102-Japanese-Language) if you haven't checked yet.

Oh and Battle Royale. Yes. FAVOURITE CHARACTER GO! MineisMimurayeeeah

Welcome again. c:

IluvAllison
11-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Please don't kill me, I haven't watched enough anime to die(huh, wait... What?)

And yes, I already knew it sounded like that, a friend of mine points it out everytime I log in to... basically every website I have an account on... *sighs loudly*

Oh im not gonna bother you. Reality will though... (wait what?)

hahah well thats funny isnt it? now you got reminded of it... again! lisa untie is also what it sounds like. You want to untie something? Or you want someone to untie it for you!

moogoesthecow5
11-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Hello and Welcome! You will fit in perfectly here XD My name is moogoesthecow5. But that's really long, so you can call me moo, or moocow, or somthing of the sort. If you want to talk to somone you know where to find me, cuz I like talking to new ppl. >.<

lisauntie
12-01-2012, 11:32 AM
oooh, so many people replied :)

@ Ranshiin: Thanks a lot, I'll make sure to ask anything I want to ask to you (hehehe*evil smile*). I'll make sure to read all the rules (now that my test week's over, I'll have way too much time so I can use that to read this :p). And last but not least, thank you so much for the gift, it's really cute <3

@ RyuTama: Oooooh, I should try those topics, they might be able to help me a bit *tee-hee*, thanks ;P German? I can make myself perfectly understood, too bad I'm not so good things like: empfehlen, empfahl, hat empfohlen, er empfiehlt... I just can't get these in my head, so my mark for German isn't really good *cough* something like a 4 *cough*

favourite character battle royale GO: Mimura-Kawada-Kiriyama ;P

@ mayushii: I want to untie myself of the rope that connects me to the darkness of life called school (oh my god, I'm so deep, let me put a quote of this on tumblr, XD)

@ moogoesthecow5: 0-0 To trust the cow or to not trust the cow, that's the question :p I'd love to talk to as many people as possible here, so I'd love it if you want to chat sometimes ^^

seems I've answered it all, wooooow (a)

*tee-hee*

IluvAllison
12-01-2012, 02:10 PM
@ mayushii: I want to untie myself of the rope that connects me to the darkness of life called school (oh my god, I'm so deep, let me put a quote of this on tumblr, XD)

Oh my god so deep hahaha ;D You have the wisdom of an aunt in you!
I wish you the best in school, hope it doesnt get too dark for ya ;>

lisauntie
12-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Oh my god so deep hahaha ;D You have the wisdom of an aunt in you!
I wish you the best in school, hope it doesnt get too dark for ya ;>

Oh, I'll be fine, with my aunt-wisdom ;) *aunt powers activated*
And it seems that there's a lot of randomness on the forum, so I'll surely like that too.
Basically, I'll manage :P
*tee-hee*

IluvAllison
12-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Oh, I'll be fine, with my aunt-wisdom ;) *aunt powers activated*
And it seems that there's a lot of randomness on the forum, so I'll surely like that too.
Basically, I'll manage :P
*tee-hee*

Well thats good ;> auntie-powers OP ;D

~*Red*~
12-05-2012, 09:57 PM
G'day there and welcome to AF :)

-Sasuke Uchiha-
12-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time with us. I really like your favorite animes mostly Bleach.