PDA

View Full Version : I forget to introduce myself ^^'

Syreni~Girl
11-26-2012, 12:49 PM
i have been discovering the web site and posting around and i forget to introduce myself for everyone here ^^'

so as you see I'm new here and I really liked this website it have all the subjects that anyone want to talk about :love:

I'm 18 years I live in Tunisia (yes that tiny country in north Africa :p ) I love many things like anime,music,dramas,horror moves,reading English stories and more.....
did I forget to write something else here? :unsure:

anyway I'm happy to meet everyone here and please take a good care of me :)

Mystelinth
11-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Yahoo! Welcome to AF

Hope you'll have a great time here. But since you're already that enthousiastic i have no doubt that you will. ^^

Syreni~Girl
11-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Yahoo! Welcome to AF

Hope you'll have a great time here. But since you're already that enthousiastic i have no doubt that you will. ^^

I surely will ^^

Henshin_Ikeda
11-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Thank you for joining our forum Syreni~Girl :)

Ranshiin
11-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

Maki the contractor
11-26-2012, 06:28 PM
welcome to the forum! have fun and enjoy your stay here. feel free to talk to me when you get bored or need someone to talk to

Blackwaltz
11-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Welcome to the forum! We're all pretty nice here and I think you'll find a section you'll call home pretty soon. :) Happy posting.

Syreni~Girl
11-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks everyone ^^
I'm loving this place more and more !!!!

TadashiED
11-27-2012, 09:24 PM
Hihi welcome to AF! Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around :)

Ourobus
11-28-2012, 08:55 AM
Welcome to AF, hope you enjoy your time here! :biggrin:

-Sasuke Uchiha-
11-28-2012, 07:15 PM
i have been discovering the web site and posting around and i forget to introduce myself for everyone here ^^'

so as you see I'm new here and I really liked this website it have all the subjects that anyone want to talk about :love:

I'm 18 years I live in Tunisia (yes that tiny country in north Africa :p ) I love many things like anime,music,dramas,horror moves,reading English stories and more.....
did I forget to write something else here? :unsure:

anyway I'm happy to meet everyone here and please take a good care of me :)

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself and have a nice day. :cool:

~*Red*~
12-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Hey there and welcome to the forum ^_^