PDA

View Full Version : Hot Gimmick

mai23
06-23-2004, 01:39 AM
I really love this manga (addictive). Great art work & plot, hot guys. What do you think of it, and can anyone recommend some good shojo. thanks :ph34r:

KJ Killa
06-23-2004, 01:43 AM
im more into anime but it looks good i guess well the chick at least :P

wat do u mean by shojo

mai23
06-23-2004, 04:40 PM
viz comics say shojo is girl manga.

DarkWind
06-23-2004, 05:12 PM
Yeah I love the drawing...my friend is also big Hot Gimmick fan !! she told me to read it...and I'm ganna borrow it from her ^^ so excited ^^ * I LOVE MANGA :wub: * I think this mangaka is the same one who made Ichigo 100 % ne?

hmm, if you wanna read Shoujo manga I recommend some

Zettai kareshi
Parfait-tic
Pretty Face
w-juliet

you can read all Watase Yuu and Wataru Yoshizumi's manga ..^^ I love their work the most ^^

Shoujo means in Japanese " Girl" and what they mean by Shoujo anime or Manga to refer that its sutiable for girls more. coz its contain lots of Dramatic love stories, and basically talks about the relationships
as for the guys....there is "Shounin" which mean " Boy" and they wanna give ya an idea that this anime cotain action and fighting sences ^^ but that doesn't mean that a girl should only watch Shoujo and the guy should just watch Shounin...the point of this classification, to make it easier on you when you wana buy an anime/manga ^^

mai23
06-23-2004, 10:23 PM
thanks I will try those out. I do have alice 19th from yu watase (very cute)
Also thanks for the whole shoujo thing I was wondering why they spelled it differently. Oh and you definitly should read hot gimmick.

Chiki Girl
06-30-2004, 08:42 PM
I love Hot Gimmick! Anyways, Peach Girl is another good shoujo. If you haven't check it out.

nanakitoff
09-02-2004, 11:35 PM
I really want to read hot gimmick. As for shoujo, read X/1999, Kare Kano, and Fruits basket. (There are tons more but those are the 3 that come off the top of my head right now).

wing 7
09-03-2004, 03:59 PM
never heard of it