PDA

View Full Version : Looks Good To Me

CrimsonButterflies
06-22-2004, 11:44 PM
This isnt my picture i just really like how it looked. So I just made it bigger and touched up the edges a little bit to fit backroudn of my computor 800x600. I thougth u all might like to look at it to, I personally really like how it looks :D

Sadako Sumeragi
07-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Seems a bit low quality, you ought to try Candy-Chan's smart blur. Other than that, I like it. Interesting concept.

_hades the wicked
07-01-2004, 09:45 PM
You like how that looks? Wow, you must have a really crazy taste... Because that really looks like a buncha colors all spattered around...

Sadako Sumeragi
07-01-2004, 10:29 PM
Exactly! Every once in a while a wallpaper that's different and has a lot of colors like that is...nice. ^_^

escaflownemoon
07-02-2004, 10:09 AM
badly beaten wallpaper. :lol: It looks nice.

SoraWolf
07-05-2004, 09:23 AM
I like it! But geeze, what happened to her?!?! Did she walk out in the middle of a road with her eyes closed, get hit by a truck, fly into the air and get hit by a bus, lands smack in the road flat on her face, gets trampled by pedestrians, squished by a few lorries, and a piano dropped on her? Cause thats what it looks like!!!!

Xian Pu
07-05-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by SoraWolf@Jul 5 2004, 08:23 AM
I like it! But geeze, what happened to her?!?! Did she walk out in the middle of a road with her eyes closed, get hit by a truck, fly into the air and get hit by a bus, lands smack in the road flat on her face, gets trampled by pedestrians, squished by a few lorries, and a piano dropped on her? Cause thats what it looks like!!!!
First test pilot for Unit 00? (Evangelion reference for those that don't know)

Crazy colors indeed... I guess it looks okay. *shrug* Not my bag though.

Foxxer
07-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Neat composition. Complex colors. I like it, though it looks like it has a lot of compression artifacts.

I like the font used, too, though I'd make it something softer than black, 'cos it seems out of place.