PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Anime Fans

ACFandomania
11-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Greetings Anime Fans My name is Jorge Paiz and I am glad to be part of this Anime forum with so many like minded people. My favorite Anime

are Naruto, Bleech, Death Note, Blue Excorsist, The list goes on haha!!!

I also want to let every one know that I have my own anime radio show in which I do a live broadcast every Monday from 7PM-9PM EST with my co-host Big Andy.

We like to talk a lot about new and old anime and what is going on in certain anime series as well as ask questions in which we can have discussions with our listeners on the air.

We not only talk anime but video games, cosplay and movies as well. We also give out free prizes every single show in which listeners can call in to win.

If you would like to listen to us live or listen to our most recent episode you can check us out at ACFRADIO.COM (http://acfradio.com/) so check us out and I look forward ro having many discussion on this forum
Namaste :)

Maki the contractor
11-04-2012, 07:31 AM
Welcome to this forum and I hope you have fun!

Ranshiin
11-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php). And constantly spamming your request for people to view your Facebook page/radio page/etc is considered to be against the rules. I'd recommend keeping the advertisement of such things to your sig, unless you want to get in trouble.

Harsh, maybe, but rules are rules. Enjoy your stay. :]

jamisonlie
11-05-2012, 04:03 AM
Hi there! I am Natalie and I'm also new! Hello fellow Anime Lovers!

Henshin_Ikeda
11-05-2012, 06:09 AM
Welcome ACFandomania :)

~*Red*~
11-07-2012, 01:57 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

TadashiED
11-07-2012, 07:02 AM
Hihi and welcome to AF :)

Aznen
11-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Welcome...Welcome...Welcome