PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

swordie
11-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Hey! I'm swordie!
Just a normal person looking to meet people with same interests, I don't have many friends that like manga or anime in real life. I'm looking foward to meet awesome people :)
I like gaming, drawing and music, especially J-ROCK xD
Nice to meet you all.

Mystelinth
11-03-2012, 04:02 AM
Well, welcome then.

I share your difficulty of having frieds irl that watch anime or read manga. But most of the people here watch anime/read manga. So you'll be alright. :)
Hmh, drawing huh? You should post in some of your work at the Traditional Art forum. (<--- This one right? -_-)
For some constructive critism or whatever haha. ( I haven't post there once personally so ehh yeah thats all i know >_<)

Any other music genre's you like except J-Rock?
I personally enjoy Harddance and .. especially the less known part of it. Hardstyle. :)

Anyway i hope you'll enjoy your time here. I saw you already posted a few things and I hope to see you on the forums. ^^

KyouFalls
11-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Welcome! My name is Akira, Or KyouFalls, Which ever you prefer, And I'm the neighborhood stalker around here! :D

AnimeFrost
11-03-2012, 06:51 AM
Hello! XD Looking for awesome people? Everyone around here is AWESOME If you wanna talk about Anime or Manga you can come talk with me! Oh and Welcome to AF Everyone around here is nice and if you need any help just ask anyone of us!

Ranshiin
11-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

Maki the contractor
11-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Hi welcome to the forum! Everyone around here shares your interests and I know how it feels to not have very many ffrieends that share your interest in anime and manga but that will change! Everyone around here is nice and awesome so if you just want to talk message me any time you feel like talking!

~*Red*~
11-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Hello there and welcome to AF :)

TadashiED
11-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Helllloooo and welcome to AF :D

Xanfiore
11-08-2012, 07:49 AM
Welcome to AF
Hope you enjoy your stay :]