PDA

View Full Version : Here's my introduction...

Ranehiku
10-29-2012, 07:15 AM
Hello. I am Ranehiku, a.k.a. Thomas Wilson. I'm a young man who lives in Missouri, near St. Louis, in the United States. There are many things in life that I enjoy, and of course, one of them is watching and reading animanga (anime and manga), as well as manhwa. I also like writing and drawing.

The animanga series that are my favorites are the Big 3 (Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece), the DragonBall franchise (original, Z/Kai, and GT), Pokémon, Digimon, the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise (Season 0, Duel Monsters, GX, 5D's, and Zexal), Hellsing, Death Note, Shigurui: Death Frenzy, the Inazuma Eleven franchise (original and Go/Chrono Stone), The Knight in the Area, and Gina e Kickoff!.

I expect to make friends and be a good influence on this site! ^^

Akiro
10-29-2012, 07:33 AM
Hey man! Welcome to AF! That's a pretty solid list well anyways I hope you enjoy it here!

Ranshiin
10-29-2012, 07:42 AM
Doesn't Ellipsis live in Miser-I mean, Missouri?

Anyways, welcome. :]

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

Bulf
10-29-2012, 10:26 PM
Yup, I live in Missouri as well, though your name doesn't sound familiar. Welcome to AF though!

TadashiED
10-29-2012, 11:01 PM
Welcome to AF! Don't be afraid to drop a message if you need anything. Hope to see you around :)

~*Red*~
11-02-2012, 02:32 AM
Hello there and welcome to AF :D

Aznen
11-08-2012, 01:32 AM
Hello, Welcome to the forums.. good anime list..

Have funn..

Henshin_Ikeda
11-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Welcome Ranehiku :)

Animedialand
11-21-2012, 01:21 AM
Hi there and welcome to AF