PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III or Black Ops 2?

BlackFlameWolf97
10-29-2012, 01:14 AM
Well the title says it all really. Which are y'all getting? Why are you getting either or (or both or neither)?

Im geting both. I enjoyed both series. I'm only getting BO2 for the zombies. BO's multiplayer got broken to early to fast in my opinion. AC series were excellent. The story line of the first AC was slow and boring though. They make up for it in the second AC. They really give you a nice POV for the assassin. I'm thinking of replaying all the AC games in preparation for ACIII. Anyone else feel the same (or differently -.-.. jk) let me know.

Akiro
10-29-2012, 07:40 AM
I like both. I'm gonna get both. AC series is awesome still gotta finish Revelations. Can't wait for both.

Ranshiin
10-29-2012, 07:45 AM
Getting neither. Not interested in the Assassins Creed series, and Call of Duty? I say "Carl of Doodie: Blargh Cops."

I hate FPS. I think the only FPS I actually legitimately like is Borderlands. But that's more RPG-FPS than just 'omg realistic gritty gun shooting war!' That's not fun.

I'll take my Need for Speed, kthx.

KyouFalls
10-29-2012, 09:54 AM
AC3, Never liked CoD after World at war.

ACBlackJ0ck
10-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Out of the two I'd take Assassin's Creed III. Then again it will probably play like crap on the PC. Then again it's better than a game that's crap on any platform :p

Jasanime
10-29-2012, 03:16 PM
What about Halo 4? Would love more opinions about up-coming releases. I don't really play games myself, but I work with them, so threads like this are super helpful!

Bulf
10-29-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm not getting either, but my brother probably'll get both

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-29-2012, 03:27 PM
I might end up getting both.

Blops2 for free though.

ARKphoenix
10-29-2012, 05:46 PM
AC III. I have no interest in buying Blops 2 at least not on release, gonna wait for a major price drop because its not worth £45.

Sighanide
10-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Neither. In my very personal opinion, AC3 seems like AC but with snow and british dudes. Also, it seems like the plot is kinda offensive in a way.
and I'm a BF3 guy, so you know my answer to Blops 2.

Velvet_Nightmare
10-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Never played Assassin's Creed, so I'm going to borrow the first one from a friend.

As far as Black Ops 2 goes, had the Hardened reserved for a bit.

Albear
10-30-2012, 01:05 AM
Ac iii!

Konomi
11-01-2012, 11:06 PM
http://youtu.be/kEbkh32LZ8w

try checking reviews first

MistaCloudStrife
11-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm getting Black Ops. It has more value to me since I can just pop it in and play whenever I'm bored whereas I'll probably just beat AC3 once and never touch it again. My nephew is getting AC3 though, so I'm probably just going to borrow it after he's done with it.

Plus, my friends all play CoD, so we usually get on at the same time and team up. It's how we hang out when we're too lazy to actually drive to meet each other.

PinkGalaxies
11-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Neither. I can't stand either one of them.

Sinestro
11-04-2012, 05:12 AM
I haven't bought either of them yet, but for my partners 21st, I ordered the Freedom edition of AC3 and the Care Package edition of BlOps2. I pre-ordered them in January, so we got them within the 5 hour window of availability here :D

Konomi
11-05-2012, 09:52 PM
if you're considering of getting Ragnarok Odyssey, I'd recommend it. XD

FluffyDango
11-06-2012, 07:05 AM
I'll get both, but not on release.
I want to play the campaign, won't be playing much mp, so it's not important for me to get it on release. And I can't afford new games atm.

I'll be getting AC3 at some point, but I'll be getting the other games before it first.

darkrider21
11-06-2012, 07:22 AM
never played a.c im more of a c.o.d fan but i might get a.c.3 insted of b.o.2

Hanamaru Kunikida
11-10-2012, 06:18 PM
So I actually been playing Black Ops 2 this weekend....I can't say much yet.

But wow....COD gon' COD. Matter fact, just as I feared, this garbage is ever worse.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

I'm getting Black Ops. It has more value to me since I can just pop it in and play whenever I'm bored whereas I'll probably just beat AC3 once and never touch it again. My nephew is getting AC3 though, so I'm probably just going to borrow it after he's done with it.

Plus, my friends all play CoD, so we usually get on at the same time and team up. It's how we hang out when we're too lazy to actually drive to meet each other.

AC3's online is amazing, dawg.

Sinestro
11-13-2012, 09:09 AM
I played BlOps2 this morning, it's alright (after my initial hissyfit which involved throwing my controller :P )

PhantomPhD
11-13-2012, 09:45 AM
AC3 because I don't particularly enjoy shooters.c: and the feeling of jumping 50 feet down onto your target and eviscerating him is just.....hrnngg :3

ACFandomania
11-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Assassins Creed III ALL THE WAY!!! Call of Duty is good don't get me wrong I enjoyed back ops as much as the next guy but after the whole one man army mode in MW3 it just got generic. So in the words of the assassins "VICTORIA AL ASSIASSINI"

MistaCloudStrife
12-01-2012, 06:13 AM
So I actually been playing Black Ops 2 this weekend....I can't say much yet.

But wow....COD gon' COD. Matter fact, just as I feared, this garbage is ever worse.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

AC3's online is amazing, dawg.

I ended up buying both games. I honestly do like AC's online multiplayer but I didn't play it much after an hour after finishing up the instructional games. But it was basically what I predicted. I beat AC3 and didn't touch it after that. I just can't get into playing a multiplayer game without any friends playing with me, otherwise it's just playing a game with no story and no real conclusion. I do like the concept and the feeling of paranoia though.

As for Black Ops 2. I think that only CoD fans would like it, otherwise I don't see anyone really liking this game. The gameplay changes are so slight that only the more hardcore fans would even notice. They've completely changed things like Ghost and the brought back quick scoping so this game, multiplayer-wise is in most cases VERY fast paced. If you can't hang, you probably won't have any fun at all. I reached 5th prestige a few days ago because I found out about diamond camo, got them for my SMGs and got to 5th in the process. I'm taking a break now, and won't play unless my friends text me to get on, like per usual. I do feel like since I'm about half way done I might as well just try and get to last prestige, but even this game has gotten pretty boring after a while. Already waiting for new maps.

I swear, if they just make a CoD emulator on PC with a combination of all of the CoD multiplayer maps and maybe some fusion of the best CoD weapon systems I would SO play that forever long.