PDA

View Full Version : New Here :)

Henshin_Ikeda
10-21-2012, 01:22 AM
Names Henshin_Ikeda and it's nice to join a new community dedicated to anime/manga.

I started back in the 80's when it came to anime, sorta fell out of manga and got more hooked onto anime.
(subs & Dubs)

I review anime on YouTube weekly, and try and cover most ongoing anime series like:

- Naruto Shippuden
- Fairy Tail
- One Piece
- JoJo No Kimyou Na Bouken
- Sword Art Online
- Code: Breaker
- Btooom!
- Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
- Ixion Saga: Dimension Transfer
- Magi
- Zetsuen No Tempest: The Civilization Blaster

Hope to hear more from you guys soon, and I'll try and check out as many topics as I can while I am here.

Channel Link:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZwgVj1GwHLGSTWP1tzyLCw?feature=mhee

seoulhime31
10-21-2012, 07:38 AM
Welcome to AF! It's nice to meet you, Henshin!:)

KyouFalls
10-21-2012, 08:06 AM
Welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, My name is Akira or KyouFalls which ever you prefer. I'm the neighborhood stalker around here so.. I'll be watching you.

Yugami
10-21-2012, 08:10 AM
Yokoso...

Take Nice Seat and Feel the music..!
Henshin_Ikeda
:p

:laugh:

Jacob's Ladder
10-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Don't ask...just turn around and run! Run as fast as you can and don't look back....if you know of any other free wills looking...warn them about this place!!! It's too late for some of us here to get out....but you can make it....*cough....cough*!! Warn others...do not approach...tell them to "glass" this place!!!

sunnyside
10-21-2012, 04:22 PM
- Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
That is actually a real series?

Also do you just mean you liked stuff from the 80s or were you watching back then? If so is your listed age off? Regardless. Welcome!

AshureeChan
10-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Henshin_Ikeda

Welcome to AF! ^_^
I've always wanted to review anime but I know I'd suck at it haha I have lack of words for those things :p

Zetsuen No Tempest: The Civilization Blaster is pretty good :) and Fairy Tail is one of my favorites!

Hope you enjoy your time here and post lots! ^_^

~*Red*~
10-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Hello there and welcome to the forum :)

Syndicate
10-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Awhh, dont have much in common besides sword art online :c

:D Anyways welcome too the family mate.

Animedialand
10-22-2012, 02:30 AM
Hello and welcome to AF Henshin
Enjoy your stay here with us :)

Samuru
10-22-2012, 02:45 AM
Henshin_Ikeda

Welcome to Anime Forum! Cool, you're already quite the veteran! Please go easy on me, Sensei.

Aznen
10-22-2012, 08:24 AM
Hello!!
Welcome to AF.com.
Hope you enjoy your visit <3

Ranshiin
10-22-2012, 08:27 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

Henshin_Ikeda
10-22-2012, 02:45 PM
That is actually a real series?

Also do you just mean you liked stuff from the 80s or were you watching back then? If so is your listed age off? Regardless. Welcome!

I was born in the 80's and enjoy must old school anime series...lol

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, My name is Akira or KyouFalls which ever you prefer. I'm the neighborhood stalker around here so.. I'll be watching you.

thank you

I feel very welcomed here :)

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Henshin_Ikeda

Welcome to Anime Forum! Cool, you're already quite the veteran! Please go easy on me, Sensei.

I review anime on a weekly bases so I guess I could live with being called sensei...lol

Thank you

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Hello and welcome to AF Henshin
Enjoy your stay here with us :)

Thank you

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Hello there and welcome to the forum :)

Thank you

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Awhh, dont have much in common besides sword art online :c

:D Anyways welcome too the family mate.

Glade to be apart of it...Thank you :)

Jozette
10-22-2012, 02:56 PM
Watch black butler!
http://youtu.be/lYnkj3copvI I to be jozzy the queen ! WELCOME TO TEH MADNESS!

Henshin_Ikeda
10-23-2012, 12:30 AM
Watch black butler!
http://youtu.be/lYnkj3copvI I to be jozzy the queen ! WELCOME TO TEH MADNESS!

Thank you :)