PDA

View Full Version : Not Wallpaper, But Something I Noticed On The Site

WeyrDragon
06-21-2004, 12:38 AM
Ok, ive been through the site hundreds of times, looking at wallpapers, .hack being one of my favorites and i noticed that some of the .hack papers are characters from .hack//Legend of the Twilight, but they've been labled "in the wallpaper" as .hack//sign, just was wondering if the makers didnt know better? or did it on purpose...

edit: some actually are labled as .hack//dusk? as i understand it there are 4 .hack series (some currently not released) .hack//Project, .hack//sign, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, and .hack//Liminality.

if i am mistaken, please let me know.

Xian Pu
06-21-2004, 03:09 AM
I think they lump all the .hack wallies together for simplicity. Yeah there's about five different .hacks out there and it would take an eternity to sort through them all and give them each corresponding sections. Besides, think of the bandwidth. :P

Nah, seriously, I think it's because the series is so varied, they decided to KISS (Keep It Simple Silly). *shrug*

Of course I could be just talking out my butt and they ARE too lazy to sort them out, dunno. The shadow knows. :D

WeyrDragon
06-21-2004, 03:12 AM
well its not that they need sorted, im just saying that some of the walls themselves are mislabled due to their characters

Xian Pu
06-21-2004, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by WeyrDragon@Jun 21 2004, 03:12 AM
well its not that they need sorted, im just saying that some of the walls themselves are mislabled due to their characters
Oooohhhh...

I, uh... knew that... :unsure:

*runs away*

escaflownemoon
06-21-2004, 08:59 AM
lol I'm sure you did..Xian lol but anyways probably the wallpaper maker didn't know that there are 5 different .hack series...or they forgot altogether and just put .hack//sign because that seems to be the one released..? gah I didn't even know so who am I speaking for?... *goes back to work*

_hades the wicked
06-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Well, as some of you already know, the people who choose the wallpapers that will be put up at AW.com (save Pooky), just seem to randomly pick the five worst ones they can find in their e-mails and put up in the site... So it's common to see many spelling errors on anime names and character names and bad cutouts and sucky walls... So no big deal there.

Candy-chan
06-21-2004, 08:52 PM
i think dusk is the same as legend of the twilight