PDA

View Full Version : My Second

WeyrDragon
06-20-2004, 01:59 AM
opinions?

Oni
06-20-2004, 02:16 AM
i like it, gives me the calm and coolness effect....lol wth am i saying, its good =D
this is just a little something...

WeyrDragon
06-20-2004, 03:05 AM
Another version of it, i think i liked the first better though. (the letters at the top are greek. It stands for Claus Zalca (characters name) Fathers Vanship of the Grand Stream.)

Also note, writing in this show is greek.

ecchi_maker
06-20-2004, 06:08 AM
Nice wallpaper. Keep it up

escaflownemoon
06-20-2004, 10:28 AM
I think you should change the colour of the text of the greek words like the font you have for "Last Exile" other than that I think it looks good but I also think that the bigger image of him can be increased with more opacity.

Miko
06-20-2004, 05:24 PM
Second version is nowhere near as good as the first version...

As for the first version; the text doesn't need to be there - you could place it in better spots, with better fonts, and a smaller size. Also, Claus' face would look better if there wasn't a vanship leaking through it; you should erase that part of the vanship so Claus' face is unobstructed.

WeyrDragon
06-20-2004, 09:09 PM
I think you should change the colour of the text of the greek words like the font you have for "Last Exile" other than that I think it looks good but I also think that the bigger image of him can be increased with more opacity.

That would be kinda a problem because of the fact that the greek characters are in the white space, im not sure which one im going to go with at the moment because some like the text others dont, im not sure that i do.

As for the first version; the text doesn't need to be there - you could place it in better spots, with better fonts, and a smaller size. Also, Claus' face would look better if there wasn't a vanship leaking through it; you should erase that part of the vanship so Claus' face is unobstructed.

As for the text, the font for last exile is that of what is actually used on the show so i think its fitting. The greek characters, sorry cant change the font there, because its the greek font, thats the only way i could get the characters to work.... i just thought of something i might try... ill post back later..

WeyrDragon
06-20-2004, 09:35 PM
Alright, i did some adjusting, i dont really want to mess with the main characted cause i like the effect :P. But i think this fixes my problem of the top seeming to empty.

akachan
06-21-2004, 03:27 AM
:^_^: beautiful work!
last version is the best, try maybe adding another white bar at the bottom ^_^
oh if u want I can traslate you the text(it'e greek but you wrote in english don't you?) in complete greek(included the language)

WeyrDragon
06-21-2004, 03:35 AM
acutually i wrote it in greek, but adobe actually gives me the the translation for it, crazy huh? in my second example where i actually used the letters i gave a description of what it says.

wizz-o-matic
06-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Agree about the last one :^_^: and I'd add another (black) line on the bottom.

WeyrDragon
06-21-2004, 02:04 PM
hrmmm.. k, line at at bottom

escaflownemoon
06-21-2004, 02:51 PM
It looks much better in the last one.