PDA

View Full Version : The new xD - Coolmencolmen

Coolmencolmen
10-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Hi all ! I'm Coolmencolmen Coolmen or shorter. I'm a fan to 150% and even 200% manga. Your main site help me a lot (Anime Lyric)! Because I love her singing the music of opening or ending of manga (How I love xD). (No, I'm not a singer. I am very bad. But when you love it, you can do anything.)

Otherwise let's talk about me.
I have in about 20 years. (Should never give his age on the internet xD) Fail!
My hobby:
I create video games and made ​​videos of opening or ending of the manga (Full song + Lyrics) and more in the description of the videos I put the link to download music, video, and opening or ending manga!
As that discussed here is the link to go there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Coolmencolmen/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Important info: I'm still in my infancy. I made ​​seven video now. I try to do at least 4 per month. (But is long xD)

And now... It clarified my presentation!
I wish all who read this person...
Beings a beautiful day !

Important: My English is a bit rusty xD

~*Red*~
10-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Hello there and welcome to AF :D

Animedialand
10-24-2012, 04:56 AM
Hello and welcome to AF
Enjoy your stay

Yoko Littner
10-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Hi all ! I'm Coolmencolmen Coolmen or shorter. I'm a fan to 150% and even 200% manga. Your main site help me a lot (Anime Lyric)! Because I love her singing the music of opening or ending of manga (How I love xD). (No, I'm not a singer. I am very bad. But when you love it, you can do anything.)

Otherwise let's talk about me.
I have in about 20 years. (Should never give his age on the internet xD) Fail!
My hobby:
I create video games and made ​​videos of opening or ending of the manga (Full song + Lyrics) and more in the description of the videos I put the link to download music, video, and opening or ending manga!
As that discussed here is the link to go there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Coolmencolmen/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Important info: I'm still in my infancy. I made ​​seven video now. I try to do at least 4 per month. (But is long xD)

And now... It clarified my presentation!
I wish all who read this person...
Beings a beautiful day !

Important: My English is a bit rusty xD

Hey, welcome to AF Coolmencolmen! Sup bro? Haha. What's your favorite manga by the way? Id love to know.

Its fine if your english is just okay, no one will judge.

Aznen
11-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Hello, Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy..

Henshin_Ikeda
11-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Welcome Coolmencolmen :)