PDA

View Full Version : Hi There!

Ethia
10-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Hello there everyone! My name is Amanda. I'm 22. I've been feeling melancholic lately and I'm just trying to connect with people and distract myself. I like anime and love manga so I thought joining a forum might help.

A few things about me: I work for a living, I draw and write, I'm planning on joining a kick-boxing class, and I filled out an application to volunteer at my towns Humane society to help those poor un-adopted animals. Feel free to say hello :)

Bubblegum Pop
10-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Welcome to AF :D

Hope you enjoy your stay with us :3 Post a lot, and if you ever have questions or just need someone to talk to just feel free to PM me!

See ya around!

AshureeChan
10-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Hello! Welcome to AF, Amanda ^_^
Hope the forum can cheer you up!
Or... errrr.... if not, I can try! :P

See you around the forum!

Jacob's Ladder
10-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Welcome to the asylum. ;) Nice to meet you Amanda....Im Jacob, and you like drawing?!? Found a keeper...lol Please don't hesitate to post any of your art in the Fan Art/Dazzle sections.

It's pretty awesome that you'll be volunteering for the humane society. Im sure they really need the help. Do have any pets of your own?

Nickasaur
10-16-2012, 09:37 PM
WRGSERTHAERT. Welcome to AF. I've just been trying to get on this more often but hello there!

Hope we can be friends!

~*Red*~
10-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Hello there and welcome to AF :D

Ethia
10-17-2012, 04:14 PM
TY Will do!!!

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Hello! Welcome to AF, Amanda ^_^
Hope the forum can cheer you up!
Or... errrr.... if not, I can try! :P

See you around the forum!

Yeah! Most definitely!

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Welcome to the asylum. ;) Nice to meet you Amanda....Im Jacob, and you like drawing?!? Found a keeper...lol Please don't hesitate to post any of your art in the Fan Art/Dazzle sections.

It's pretty awesome that you'll be volunteering for the humane society. Im sure they really need the help. Do have any pets of your own?

I'll have to start drawing something then to post on here!!
I have 2 cats!

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

WRGSERTHAERT. Welcome to AF. I've just been trying to get on this more often but hello there!

Hope we can be friends!

YEAH!!! Friends sounds great! I hope I keep visiting the site!

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Hello there and welcome to AF :D

Well thanx for the welcome!

Mephy
10-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Pleased to meet you. ^.^

Ranshiin
10-17-2012, 05:45 PM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).