PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone identify this 2012 anime?

Yoko Littner
10-16-2012, 06:41 PM
It has some japanese title and I'm confused because I can't remember the title. Since I'm finishing up Acchi Kocchi I want to watch it :P. Its about four female friends and I believe one is moving away? Um one has blonde hair I believe.. Ugh bad description but best I have. Lol.

Ωmega
10-16-2012, 06:48 PM
...is there anything else you can add? Thats a really vague description =/

Yoko Littner
10-16-2012, 06:57 PM
...is there anything else you can add? Thats a really vague description =/

I know haha. I don't know much about it. Hmm. One girl has purple hair I do know that! At the end of the intro I believe they are looking into the sun (how dangerous lol) and err.. it looks like a drama? Really.. Best I have. Sorry its so vague.

DenjaX
10-17-2012, 10:28 PM
It has some japanese title and I'm confused because I can't remember the title. Since I'm finishing up Acchi Kocchi I want to watch it :P. Its about four female friends and I believe one is moving away? Um one has blonde hair I believe.. Ugh bad description but best I have. Lol.
Natsuiro Kiseki xDD

PS: I love Acchi Kocchi xDD

Yoko Littner
10-18-2012, 12:51 PM
Natsuiro Kiseki xDD

Let me take this moment to shake your hand. That is indeed the one! Thank you. Acchi Kocchi is good, needed more character development though.

DenjaX
10-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Let me take this moment to shake your hand. That is indeed the one! Thank you. Acchi Kocchi is good, needed more character development though.I actually did not like the series so I dropped it on first episode xDD

Yoko Littner
10-18-2012, 01:19 PM
I actually did not like the series so I dropped it on first episode xDD

Acchi Kocchi or the one you helped me on?

DenjaX
10-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Acchi Kocchi or the one you helped me on?The one I helped you. It was because its too dramatic for me and I wanted some light hearted series like Acchi Kocchi. You might like Natsuiro Kiseki if you like character developments xDD

I finished Acchi Kocchi and its very cute xDD Even though there's lacking or no character developments, the fluffy and sweet atmosphere makes it enjoyable for me xDD

Clayton_n
10-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Look you need descriptions, plots, characters... something.

Yoko Littner
10-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Look you need descriptions, plots, characters... something.
Not too sound rude, but did you read the entire thread?

Ωmega
10-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Natsuiro Kiseki xDD

Jesus, how did you know that was it?

Yoko Littner
10-18-2012, 06:55 PM

He is indeed impressive. Hmm maybe.. just a bit more than you! O:..

Ωmega
10-18-2012, 06:57 PM
lol, anyone that can name an anime correctly with such minor details is -very- impressive =D

DenjaX
10-18-2012, 08:16 PM

Hey I watch all first episodes of all animes, specifically the fresh ones. xDD If I don't like the first episode, I drop it and wait if I hear something good about it to make me continue xDD

It is not impressive at all. You can label me as "otaku" xDD

Yoko Littner
10-18-2012, 08:23 PM
Hey I watch all first episodes of all animes, specifically the fresh ones. xDD If I don't like the first episode, I drop it and wait if I hear something good about it to make me continue xDD

It is not impressive at all. You can label me as "otaku" xDD

I usually give animes 2-3 episodes before I judge but I can understand. Try out Lucky Star if you're a fan of Acchi Kocchi.

DenjaX
10-18-2012, 08:33 PM
I usually give animes 2-3 episodes before I judge but I can understand. Try out Lucky Star if you're a fan of Acchi Kocchi.Yeah, I have to watch it. I ddnt get to watch that because I already watched the non japanese version of it a long time ago and I already know the gimmicks in that anime. I always want to watch the jap one but yeah xDD

There are more series that has 4 or more cute girls doing cute things/funny things: A-channel, Yuru yuri, K-on, Nichijou, Minami-ke, and a lot of more xDD

Nickasaur
10-19-2012, 06:47 AM
Natsuiro Kiseki xDD

*Gives medal* You are good at this xD. I love Acchi Kocchi too ;=;

Des
10-19-2012, 07:47 AM

I knew too xD

It's a great anime imo, slice of life with a funny twist.

Kurohime2012
10-19-2012, 09:38 AM
I never saw it... Natsuiro Kiseki maybe i should give it a shot :) i hope it has a little bit of romance

Des
10-19-2012, 09:53 AM
I never saw it... Natsuiro Kiseki maybe i should give it a shot :) i hope it has a little bit of romance

Actually, there's a tiny bit of romance in it, really tiny.
It's mostly just about 4 girls having fun together, not really interested in boys atm.
The genres is "Slice of life", nothing else.

Kurohime2012
10-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Actually, there's a tiny bit of romance in it, really tiny.
It's mostly just about 4 girls having fun together, not really interested in boys atm.
The genres is "Slice of life", nothing else.

hmmm, then maybe when i want to relax / chill, cause the animes i am watching now i don`t have the patience to wait for an episode to appear :P

Yoko Littner
10-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I have to watch it. I ddnt get to watch that because I already watched the non japanese version of it a long time ago and I already know the gimmicks in that anime. I always want to watch the jap one but yeah xDD

There are more series that has 4 or more cute girls doing cute things/funny things: A-channel, Yuru yuri, K-on, Nichijou, Minami-ke, and a lot of more xDD

K-on I've heard great things about! Doesn't it have a lot of connections or at least some things in common with Lucky Star? Thanks for those anime titles.. gotta write them down!