PDA

View Full Version : Heat Guy J

donutgrrrl
06-18-2004, 11:38 PM
This is just an idea I'm toying with, I'm not sure I'm gonna pursue it...

I know the color is kinda wonky and the edges need some fine tuning and the text is kinda iffy....

oh what the hey, here it is, what do ya think?

Gjallarhorn
06-19-2004, 12:00 AM
the background is realy cool, but the edges oft he character are very rough...also, it looks like she's been stretched vertically....maybe just work on the extraction....

Ashe
06-19-2004, 04:23 PM
That's an awesome idea! :^_^: The bg is cool. The character, of course, needs to be fixed. The text isn't really needed, but if you want to keep it in there try and make it blend with the bg. It's a cool idea, pursue it!

donutgrrrl
06-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Took the text out... worked on the coloring, fixed most of the edges, some still need a little work.

escaflownemoon
06-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Looks good now. Keep it up.

CrimsonButterflies
06-22-2004, 02:12 PM
OMG the city behind her looks freakin awsome. Plus shes not to shabby :P
but yea what really impresses me is how the cars and everything look, how did u get it to look like that?

donutgrrrl
06-22-2004, 08:05 PM
All I did was put a dry brush filter over the original image, then a frosted glass distortion over that. Which, I have to agree, gave me a pretty cool effect.

donutgrrrl
06-22-2004, 09:16 PM
I fixed some coloring issues that I wasn't to happy with. They were minor, but it was buggin the heck outta me. Other then that I think this is pretty much done and I can move on :D , unless anyone sees anything that should be changed/fixed.