PDA

View Full Version : A challenger appears!

VivaLaPanda
10-02-2012, 01:32 AM
Well to start off, my real name is Adrian Smith, I live in California, and enjoy anime :)
My top favorite anime in somewhat order are: Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Blood + (Don't Judge...), Gundam (Stopped in first 10 episodes, planning to resume some time)

I also like Minecraft, Borderlands 2, Harry Potter (me and my friend's minecraft Harry Potter Server:projectpotter.com), Java, LOtR, NintendoCapriSun, ChuggaConroy, GameGrumps, and a plethoria of other things.

I'm glad to join the community!

Jozette
10-02-2012, 09:23 AM
http://youtu.be/lYnkj3copvI I to be jozzy the queen MUHAAHAHAHHAHA! WELCOME TO TEH MADNESS!

Ranshiin
10-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Bebop<3

And welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

Elphaba
10-02-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi there~
Welcome to AF. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Hope to see you around.

VivaLaPanda
10-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!
And the server link got messed up :)
it is 63.80.2.36 , the link can be wonkey.

CrimsonMoon
10-03-2012, 04:17 AM
Hello Adrian, welcome to AF! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and have fun posting. Take care and see you around!

Aznen
10-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Hello Adrian!! Welcome to Forum!!!

FatalEnd21
10-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Welcome to AF! Lol I like all those anime that you listed. You should really continue to watch Gundam, it's too good to miss. xD I also enjoy playing Minecraft, which I play on Xbox 360. =D

moogoesthecow5
10-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Hellow~
Welcome to AF!!! U r gonna love it here~
Ok moving on... I loved blood+ and I also play minecraft. (Yes finally another person that plays minecraft! XP I know the poster above meh plays minecraft too :P)

DragonSoul
10-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Welcome to AF i hope you have fun and enjoy your self on the forums and chat

SuXrys
10-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Well to start off, my real name is Adrian Smith, I live in California, and enjoy anime :)
My top favorite anime in somewhat order are: Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Blood + (Don't Judge...), Gundam (Stopped in first 10 episodes, planning to resume some time)

I also like Minecraft, Borderlands 2, Harry Potter (me and my friend's minecraft Harry Potter Server:projectpotter.com), Java, LOtR, NintendoCapriSun, ChuggaConroy, GameGrumps, and a plethoria of other things.

I'm glad to join the community!

You have no right to challenge me! D: *holds my lightsaber*

*Breathes heavily* Im your father.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsID8EOMn4A&feature=relmfu

See you around on the forum, oh challenger there! ^__^

~*Red*~
10-09-2012, 12:42 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum from New Zealand :)

Digimon_Som
10-09-2012, 02:13 PM
VivaLaPanda: Hello, and welcome to AF!! Have a super awesome time and enjoy the rest of your week. Take good care! :)

\...I'm A Legend!/

VivaLaPanda
10-30-2012, 11:30 PM
Some new anime I got into! .hack SIGN. Though I found it a little depressing, not much comic relief, thats what I love about cowboy bebop, it has the perfect mix.
Also got back into Gundam!
And I have to mention one of my favorite Japanese interests... PSO2!
I am trying to get the Japanese version set up with the English patch, so any ship locations would be great!