View Full Version : Another

Seyia
06-15-2004, 10:43 PM
okay i suck at this but i still want to keep trying so here

_hades the wicked
06-15-2004, 11:48 PM
XDDDD
To comment or not to comment.... lol
Well, it's too plain... Not simple, but plain...
You have there a poor extraction and a gradient..... How about thinking of a background, working harder on the extraction (follow the tips I gave at someone's first wall thread, not too far from here, may help) and add more elements to it.

Seyia
06-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by DarK DeatH@Jun 15 2004, 10:48 PM
XDDDD
To comment or not to comment.... lol
Well, it's too plain... Not simple, but plain...
You have there a poor extraction and a gradient..... How about thinking of a background, working harder on the extraction (follow the tips I gave at someone's first wall thread, not too far from here, may help) and add more elements to it.
thanks and can you tell me which one topic that was?
okay what about this

_hades the wicked
06-16-2004, 06:01 PM
Sure, it was ->this (http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=3388)<- topic. =)

This new version looks even odder dude oO
Keep one character and play around with placements, backgrounds, try some text, brushes, experiment with colors... Many things you can do.

Seyia
06-16-2004, 08:19 PM
okay this one

Seyia
06-16-2004, 08:28 PM
what about this one

NebbyTheEX-Parrot
06-16-2004, 08:57 PM
I&#39;m sorry but both of those backgrounds are ugly and just plain hard to look at. The char looks like you just copied it and pasted it as a transparent selection, parts of her hair have no color, they just have the BG showing through. You need to try and make a BG that isn&#39;t just some one click job, and extract the character so that ALL of her is there, without the background showing through her. I&#39;m sorry if this sounds harsh but you can&#39;t just post up a bunch of wallpapers with different backgrounds while the real source of the problem hasn&#39;t been fixed. Which is the fact that she&#39;s got background showing through the cutout, and the backgrounds are either one click jobs or just ugly.