PDA

View Full Version : Hello. C:

Animals
09-25-2012, 06:10 PM
Hi, I'm Animals.

I have sort of enjoyed Manga and Anime for quite some time but it was never really I priority to me until now. I recently came across "Whisper of the Heart" and I decided to watch it because I had nothing better to do. Watching it (Although it seems terribly corny) I feel has made me look at life a different way. After I had finished watching, I could not shake this feeling inside of me, I wanted more Studio Ghibli. I thing proceeded to watch Princess Mononoke and download at the same time, Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, and My Neighbour Tortoro.

Really that leads me to my point, "Why did I come here?"

I came here so you guys and girls could share all your favourite animes with me so again and again, I could have that feeling of euphoria.

Syndicate
09-26-2012, 04:08 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/vr6opj.jpg

Redpanda
09-26-2012, 05:35 AM
Hi Animals. I like your name.

Enjoy your stay.

Ranshiin
09-26-2012, 06:38 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php). And watch out for the pantsu-thief, for it might steal your pantsu~ o.o

luz~
09-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Welcome to the forum, have fun enjoy posting and remember the rules. <3 message me if you need someone to talk to.

Karirie
09-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Hi and welcome to AF!! :) Hope you have fun on here ^_^

~*Red*~
09-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Hi there and welcome to the forum :]

JerryDen
09-27-2012, 05:39 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Animals
09-28-2012, 08:59 AM
Thanks everyone ~!

Mystelinth
09-28-2012, 12:33 PM
'lo

Welcome to the forum.

Have to say i didn't watch any anime you said you did. But hope we can get along.

Enjoy your stay here. ^^

Aznen
10-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Hello !! Welcome to the Forum !!

SuXrys
10-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi, I'm Animals.

I have sort of enjoyed Manga and Anime for quite some time but it was never really I priority to me until now. I recently came across "Whisper of the Heart" and I decided to watch it because I had nothing better to do. Watching it (Although it seems terribly corny) I feel has made me look at life a different way. After I had finished watching, I could not shake this feeling inside of me, I wanted more Studio Ghibli. I thing proceeded to watch Princess Mononoke and download at the same time, Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, and My Neighbour Tortoro.

Really that leads me to my point, "Why did I come here?"

I came here so you guys and girls could share all your favourite animes with me so again and again, I could have that feeling of euphoria.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm............. *sound of approval* Howls moving castle is a really good movie... Or, lol, atleast I think so since I find that castle/house of his to be so freaking awesome! xD Who wouldn't like to atleast have put their feets inside something like that? Hm? Hmmmmmm?? *looks around* Anyway, glad to hear that you have found out about anime, now you should also take a sneak peak at manga and also perhaps be posting some more in here? Anyway, see you around new member! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsID8EOMn4A&feature=relmfu