PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who?

aluren
06-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Dejiko... number 4 (in a row) :)

Miko
06-14-2004, 05:12 PM
How about making one, really good Dejiko wall, instead of 4 mediocre ones?

Candy-chan
06-14-2004, 05:49 PM
mwahaha mikos being evil again. ah you meanie!
but he is true ya know, try to work more on each walls

aluren
06-14-2004, 06:07 PM
lol... bit harsh, any things I can do to IMPrOvE?

escaflownemoon
06-14-2004, 06:08 PM
the clouds I guess..

AnimeBlessings
06-14-2004, 10:56 PM
nice looking

Xian Pu
06-14-2004, 11:40 PM
Anyone can render clouds, add font and call it good. Try something... original?

NebbyTheEX-Parrot
06-14-2004, 11:42 PM
Not to be harsh or anything, but yes, to answer your topic question.

aluren
06-15-2004, 06:40 AM
Ummm, I'm not saying it's good, but try rendering clouds and see if you get that effect! Never mind... I know it isn't good, I wanna know how to make good wallpapers...

Xian Pu
06-15-2004, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by aluren@Jun 15 2004, 06:40 AM
Ummm, I'm not saying it's good, but try rendering clouds and see if you get that effect! Never mind... I know it isn't good, I wanna know how to make good wallpapers...
Patience and a lot of cussing and grumbling and cussing some more. :D Really, that's about all I can say personally. Just keep plugging at it and see what happens. Eventually, you start sucking less. I mean, look at me. I don't suck at making them near as much as I used to. :P

escaflownemoon
06-15-2004, 08:57 AM
lol Xian you have improved and I mean I can't say I am best at making wallpapers..but when I first started it was like sticking pictures in with a border and called it a wallpaper..lol

I think rather than having clouds well you can but maybe from stock photos filter it and have many layers of using gradients and solid colour bgs..then it will become original...:) anyways good luck. All I can say is play around with the program..I never remember how I do an effect...I just apply and see how it looks and if it fits with the scheme..

_hades the wicked
06-15-2004, 11:42 AM
lol, Miko just said it aaaaalll!
Xian Pu: Damn, I will have to totally agree with you now... You really sucked at first, but now you improved a lot :P
Everyone sucks at first, I mean, if you see my first wall and compare to my latest, you'd never imagine that the same person made those two, because I REALLY sucked at first... But it was taking harsh comments and having some people say they sucked that I improved... If someone looks at a bad work of yours and says "wow it's great!" how can you improve?

escaflownemoon
06-15-2004, 01:41 PM
that is very true Dark Death..although I haven't encountered anybody being really harsh with me and seems to me a lot of ppl don't really comment on my work...^^ ah lol i guess they don't wanna say it sucks to me in a polite way and just not say lol ahh man I am going ot here..

_hades the wicked
06-15-2004, 08:39 PM
Some people just don't notice that looking at something and just saying "it's very good for a beginner" instead of saying what they really think is just worse instead of better... You need to fall in order to climb back by yourself.

Seyia
06-15-2004, 08:50 PM
it's so beutiful :( *Cry's* no

It's really good. I like it a lot