PDA

View Full Version : Im New To Love Anime

drizztdude911
06-14-2004, 12:09 PM
will some one please tell me what a good anime with a love based plot is, im a guy and the most love plot filled anime i have watched is samuri-X. please help i've been relizing i wanna see a love based anime!

april110
06-14-2004, 07:19 PM
well u can find that if u look around the romance section on the forum....but if u see anything about hiei, hes not in a really romantic show. :P

dark_aer6
06-14-2004, 10:10 PM
well u can find that if u look around the romance
section on the forum....

ditto to what crystal41101 said...
try looking around the forums first... :)

I recommend starting with an anime that has a
few episodes. try Boys be or Love Hina...

Ah! My Goddess also has some cheesy love scenes... :^_^:

DO NOT watch Ranma 1/2 if you're not willing to watch each episode
until the end...
It took me forever to finish the series(plus the movie) :<_<:

Yugi's#1girl
06-15-2004, 03:27 PM
I&#39;d watch Tenchi Muyo it&#39;s good in my opinion just be aware that unless you watch it on TV there is some nudity especially in the un-cut stuff.

Bubblegum Pop
07-06-2004, 06:51 PM
watch adult swim :^_^:

fluffyanimegirl
07-07-2004, 11:17 AM
Try Fruits Basket. They have movies out and the mangas are great&#33; I also agree xXDLFXx.

CrimsonButterflies
07-07-2004, 04:59 PM
This ugly and Beautiful world = AWSOME LOVE STORY
Also good ones are: Love Hina, All tenchi&#39;s (muyo-universe-etc)

Those are my 3 top picks

fluffyanimegirl
07-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by CrimsonButterflies@Jul 7 2004, 03:59 PM
This ugly and Beautiful world = AWSOME LOVE STORY
Also good ones are: Love Hina, All tenchi&#39;s (muyo-universe-etc)

Those are my 3 top picks
Is that a manga?

Obsidian Joy
07-09-2004, 06:51 AM
I would have to recommend Tenchi Muyo&#33;, Tenchi Universe, Tenchi In Tokyo and all of the movies, I havent see the Pretty Sammy/Mihoshi movie but I dont think its romantic. Although theres nudity none of the seem to have any genetalia(sp) or not Ryoko anyway.

En Svensk Tiger
07-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Love Hina is good, Oh&#33; My Goddess is also very good..but the number one in my opinion must be Kare Kano ("His and Her Circumstances" in english) That show suprised me more times than the number of episodes, and it really made me think about alot of things..Definately the best love anime I have ever seen..

cowboydemon666
08-26-2004, 04:39 PM
Well, i just started to like anime about the middle of this summer and i love it&#33;&#33;&#33;
The first anime show i watched was Inuyasha and i thought it was great. You should totally watch Inuyasha, Case Closed, Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun. They are the best. They are all on [adult swim] on cartoon network. Here are the show times. (all times are central)

Inuyasha- Monday-Thursday at 11:30 pm Saturday 11pm

Case Closed- Monday-Thursday at 12pm

Cowboy Bebop- Saturday at 12 pm

Trigun- Saturday sometime after CB

Welcome to the wonderful world of ANIME&#33; :D

P.S. Go to www.adultswim.com to get more info on them

Sakura Kaiba
08-28-2004, 11:52 PM
i recommend anything by yu watase-she&#39;s an excellent choice if you are just beginning to get into romance anime/manga-Fushigi Yugi,Ayashi no Ceres/Ceres Celestial Legend, and Alice 19th are my favorite titles^^ Kare Kane is also really good, too^^

SGI
08-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Hmmm love plots...

My definative is Kimagure Orange Road even though it is so 80&#39;s ish in style and animation it has some really genuine and strong characters that one can relate to easily.

Sashuu Heiki Kanojo (She: The Ultimate Weapon) is a great choice if you feel like watching something less than happy.

And finally Kareshi Kanojo no Jijyo (His and Her Circumstances) because hey sometimes you can&#39;t say no to Gainax.

nanakitoff
09-07-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Obsidian Joy@Jul 9 2004, 06:51 AM
I would have to recommend Tenchi Muyo&#33;, Tenchi Universe, Tenchi In Tokyo and all of the movies, I havent see the Pretty Sammy/Mihoshi movie but I dont think its romantic. Although theres nudity none of the seem to have any genetalia(sp) or not Ryoko anyway.
Thats the way to go. If you dont like tenchi, (your crazy) then start with the old stuff like ranma 1/2, Maison Ikkoku and Kimaguri orange road. If you dont like the classics, then go with good old Kare Kano, Love Hina, you know, those newer Harem types(theres seriously thousands of em&#39;). Now if your a fantasy freak like me, try Escaflowne, Magic user&#39;s club, Fushigi Yugi, and maybe even Ayashi no ceres. hmmmm I know many more but im kinda tired and can&#39;t think of them all, theres so many.

ps. Is it a little too late for this post?