PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here.

xAequitas
09-20-2012, 12:39 AM
xAequitas greets you with a hearty hello!

Well I have been looking for a good anime/manga forum and this one seems alive. So the name is Justin.

A little bit about me...

>Enlisted in the US Army National Guard
>Going to school for 8 years after boot camp. Plan on studying Cyber security or maybe something physics related.
>I am always interested in anything science related, I absolutely love Quantum Mechanics.
>Gamer, reader, thinker, geek, anime/manga fan, artist, and philosophy fanatic.

Now some favorite of mine.

>Favorite Anime series: Either Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, FLCL, or Welcome to the NHK.
>Favorite non animated series: Tie between Pre-season 4 Torchwood and Doctor Who.
>Favorite Manga: Neon Genesis Evangelion
>Favorite Book: Necronomicon - H.P. LoveCraft
>Favorite Music Genre: EDM (Electronic Dance Music <Dubstep, House, Electro, Hardcore, Gabber, Raggcore, Industrial, EBM, and Trance>)
>Favorite Game: All time - Legend of Dragoon or Silhouette Mirage. Current - Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Dark Souls.
>Favorite Gaming system: PC Master Race.

So that's essentially me, anything else, just ask.

Silver Nightingale
09-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Salute to you soldier. I'm new as well.

Jozette
09-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Hello! I'm the queen of this forum (updated to queen because the jester kyuo got new)
http://youtu.be/l2rfTR1PJkk Welcome to the MADNESS! ^_^

xAequitas
09-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Hello to the both of you, and that video gave me a good laugh haha. However the man needs a real bowtie! I have mine with matching suspenders haha.

Redpanda
09-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Welcome! I don't have any royal roots. However I don't need them because I'm omnipotent. (self proclaimed)

KyouFalls
09-20-2012, 02:10 PM
GrellxJozette WTF I'M THE QUEEN.

PinkGalaxies
09-20-2012, 03:46 PM
The warrior of the galaxies also greets you with a hearty hello, Justin! Welcome to the forums of AF. You can get comfortable here, but I'd advise you not to get too comfortable. -Pulls out sword.- >;]

Jozette
09-20-2012, 04:03 PM
GrellxJozette WTF I'M THE QUEEN.

No I have seniority and higher rep and more post and a gift ^_^ so I get to be the queen you can be the princess.

Ranshiin
09-20-2012, 05:14 PM
What is a PC Master Race? O.o

Anyways ... welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

xAequitas
09-20-2012, 09:48 PM
Hello all! :D

Also, PC master race is a joke about being a PC gamer. Most PC gamers have somewhat of an elitist attitude (I however do not).

PinkGalaxies
09-20-2012, 10:02 PM

Also, PC master race is a joke about being a PC gamer. Most PC gamers have somewhat of an elitist attitude (I however do not).

That's good to know. I get tired of hearing the "I'm better than you (even if I'm really not)" stuff all the time. Lol.

Ranshiin
09-21-2012, 03:17 AM

Ah. O_o; shows how out of the loop I am in terms of PC gaming. I DID try playing a PC game through co-op with someone yesterday. Kinda gave up after a while because his mic was HORRIBLE.

One good thing about consoles ... the mics might be crappy but at least they (generally) only work when you talk ... and at least everyone ends up having the same crappy mic ._.

Syndicate
09-22-2012, 01:07 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/vr6opj.jpg

~*Red*~
09-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Hi there and welcome to AF :)