PDA

View Full Version : Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

DarkWind
06-13-2004, 05:26 PM
Its one of my fav. Romantic/Drama anime . Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien which I think its mean in English "The Future you wish for" is really amazing !
its 14 episodes, with lots of complicated emotions, the story is dramatic . it got into number 1 out of 100 in Japanese anime Rank for best anime!!!
Genres: Drama, Romance, and some mature sences. that why its prefer to be watch whith people above 15 .

Have anyone watched it !?

Saionji
06-23-2004, 12:53 AM
Holy shiz, I thought I was the only person in the Universe who's seen this series! Wasn't it great? I was seriously suprised. Though, I think I mentioned this series in a reply to another topic, but I'll say again what I said in that topic.
Apparently, this series was based on a hardcore hentai video game. By hardcore, I mean seriously hardcore. I downloaded a PDF of an artbook thinking it would be based on the anime, but it was based on the game. Some of the images! Woooo boy! Terrible. Not my taste. I deleted all but cover.
Anyway, it's a good series. I loved it, and I usually don't like the sappy romance stuff. Brilliant.

DarkWind
06-23-2004, 04:46 PM
Wow...what a game >__<&#33;
I haven&#39;t played it ofcourse ...and I have no idea why its so Hentai >__<
I mean this anime ...beside the point of some "Sexual Sences" but its pretty much foucus of the relationships ..and the problem that might happen ^^

now I wanna talk more about it &#33;&#33; * Finally I found someone who watched it &#33;&#33; * TEARZZZZZZ FROM HAPPINESS :D

[SPOILER]

In the first episode, its was really normal anime, and I even didn&#39;t plan to continue it. but then, specially at the end of the Second Episode. when Haruka had this horriable accident &#33;&#33; and its happen to be on Hayase&#39;s birthday OMG &#33;&#33; I&#39;m never thought of that &#33;&#33; and the Haruka is still in comma&#33; and after 3 years ....when finally Takayuki and Hayase are couples and in love...she wakes up &#33; and she still think that she is Takayuki&#39;s G-friend Wow...this is Huge &#33;
To tell you the truth, I didn&#39;t know who I should support ...&#33;&#33; I mean, between hayase and Haruka >_< but, I liked Hayase more, despite everything >_<

but I sure knows who I didn&#39;t like, well its was between Takayuki and Akane &#33; this little girl ...despide what she did to her sis, but I hated her the most when she told her about the turth all of the sudden &#33;&#33; >_<

Did I talk Alot ^^ * Gomen Gomen n__n*

before I go, dont you think the OP song is really Kirei &#33;&#33; ^^

april110
06-24-2004, 09:47 PM
i&#39;v heard of it and the game o.0
but i think the alternate name is "The Eternity You Desire" or also "The Future You Wish For"
it seems so sad though at a lot of parts. but i am interested in it and wanna no more about it. :^_^:

DarkWind
06-25-2004, 09:24 AM
yeah it is kinda sad in lots of situation, coz basicly its discuss about the relationships and emotions. when you watch this anime, its really looks like that you are watching a real Japanese drama ^^ its amazing ^^
and I&#39;ve checked in Animenfo.com about couple of months ago, that Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien reached number 1 out of 100 best anime &#33;&#33;&#33; ^^

Saionji
06-25-2004, 11:45 PM
You&#39;re right when you say that it looked like your typical anime series up until the accident in the second episode. I was FLOORED when that happend&#33; I was like, "did that just happen?"&#33; It suddently got very serious, and from then on I was hooked. Probably the most emotional anime I&#39;ve ever seen.

kealil
06-17-2005, 04:00 PM
two words. PURE GENIOUS!

since i just have seen quite a bit of romance anime, i thought that this would be just another one of those predictables. but no. this anime was literally a masterpiece! this anime left me thinking about life for weeks plus it made me cry.

Ωmega
06-17-2005, 04:01 PM
i thought it was wonderful,its one of my favs