PDA

View Full Version : Whoop.

Redpanda
09-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Really felt like joining. So herro. -u-

I'm not a fanatic, but I really like anime! Especially drawing, I have a drawing tablet n' stuff. (Although I should use it more..)

If you wanna ask me something, or just want to talk about anything you can imagine, just poke me. I won't bite.

KyouFalls
09-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Hello, Hello, Hello! My name is Akira or KyouFalls, Whatever floats your boat, I'm the neighborhood stalker around her so.. I hope you have a good time, I will be watching you.

Redpanda
09-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Ah, that's really.. reassuring. Thanks Akira.

Jozette
09-18-2012, 05:50 PM
http://youtu.be/46oCfjSCrLg
Hello! I'm the hime of teh forum. Jozzy welcomes you to the madness! *bow*

KyouFalls
09-18-2012, 07:14 PM
While GrellxJozette is the Hime or princess what ever.. I'm the Queen but wait.. Would that make you my daughter?, And I'm Stalker... my resume is awesome :D Redpanda Don't Worry I wont be watching you while you shower or change or anything, I have Manners.

Redpanda
09-19-2012, 12:02 AM
Ah, Grell, I see you have a good taste of vocaloid music. -u-

Why, both the queen and the princess of this forum are visiting my thread, such an honor! Thanks.

Oh, and it's okay Akira.. you really don't want to go anywhere near me when I'm in the shower. Your eardrums will probably rupture because of my awesome singing skills.

Jozette
09-19-2012, 01:34 PM
While GrellxJozette is the Hime or princess what ever.. I'm the Queen but wait.. Would that make you my daughter?, And I'm Stalker... my resume is awesome :D Redpanda Don't Worry I wont be watching you while you shower or change or anything, I have Manners.
NO! KYOU i'M your forum senior and i post more than you! you are a mere jester XO.

WHY IS IT DOING THAT? T_T

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

ah, grell, i see you have a good taste of vocaloid music. -u-

why, both the queen and the princess of this forum are visiting my thread, such an honor! Thanks.

Oh, and it's okay akira.. You really don't want to go anywhere near me when i'm in the shower. Your eardrums will probably rupture because of my awesome singing skills.
don't listen to the jester!

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

O_o why is it coming out like that? T_t Ranshiin

KyouFalls
09-19-2012, 01:58 PM
GrellxJozette What's with the text? It's getting really annoying, And I can't read it.

Jozette
09-19-2012, 02:00 PM
GrellxJozette What's with the text? It's getting really annoying, And I can't read it.
talk like pirate day Y_Y.

Syndicate
09-19-2012, 02:01 PM
Welcome xD I'm kyo.. some random dude on here.

Girls in showers :D were??

Jozette
09-19-2012, 02:02 PM

O_O what? are? you? talking? about?

Syndicate
09-19-2012, 02:06 PM

O_O what? are? you? talking? about?

I'm talking about girls in showers... whatcha talking about?

Jozette
09-19-2012, 02:06 PM
who said anything about that

Syndicate
09-19-2012, 02:09 PM
who said anything about that

Like I said I'm a random dude.. I said it. Me kyo the guy with the face :o unless ... I'm invisible o.o

Jozette
09-19-2012, 02:10 PM
Like I said I'm a random dude.. I said it. Me kyo the guy with the face :o unless ... I'm invisible o.o

http://youtu.be/IBH4g_ua5es XD

Syndicate
09-19-2012, 02:13 PM

http://youtu.be/IBH4g_ua5es XD
Lol xD

Ranshiin
09-19-2012, 03:56 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Talk_Like_a_Pirate_Day

I'll post a proper greeting once I'm not drunk. Which will be tomorrow. Because I'm using international talk like a pirate day to do unspeakably evil things. (not really, just an excuse to buy beer lol.)

:)

Redpanda
09-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Haha, I almost felt bad for not replying. ALMOST.

Ugh and the pirate thing is seriously annoying. At first I was really freaked out.

That reminds me, I signed up one day before talk-like-a-pirate day.. does that make me a pirate?

---
Oh!

Heya Kyo and Ranshiin, enough beer and showering women for both of you! Enjoy your stay. -u-

Ranshiin
09-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Nah. Never enough showering women. :)

Anyways, not drunk now so ... welcome. xD

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

Redpanda
09-21-2012, 11:04 AM
Ah, so you're a mod? Haha I just realized, probably because you don't exude authority.

I was kidding, harhar. Thanks for your help. (:

~*Red*~
09-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Hi there and welcome to the forum :D