PDA

View Full Version : Marmalade Boy

DX3
06-12-2004, 10:14 PM
Marmalade Boy is an old manga but a good one to read. if u like sad and depressing manga this is a story to read.

Candy-chan
06-13-2004, 10:53 AM
sad and depressing? hell no. marmalade boy is full of comedy and if you read the last volume, youll also see it ends on a cheerfull note

DarkWind
06-13-2004, 02:37 PM
Oh I love this anime ^^ I'm one of the biggest fan of Wataru Yoshizomi ^^
I believe that Marmalade Boy is one of the amazing anime. from the characters and the music * I adore it !! *
my fav. couple is Meiko & Namura Sensei. this Hidden relationship ..a student and a teacher ...the forbiden Love ! I cried like a baby when I saw this episode on the Hiroshima station ;)

and its defenatly not a sad anime at all^^ its drama about relationships. with funny situation and some shocking moments ^^
Everyone should watch this anime ^^

DX3
06-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Candy-chan@Jun 13 2004, 11:53 AM
sad and depressing? hell no. marmalade boy is full of comedy and if you read the last volume, youll also see it ends on a cheerfull note
i agree that it end happy. but will he broke up with her on her b-day that was sad.

Candy-chan
06-13-2004, 04:39 PM
please use the spoiler tags, some pple may not have read them still. and yes, there are sad parts, just like in anything. Rurouni Kenshin isnt considered drama decause there are sad episodes.

and the manga is much better, i think.

DarkWind
06-13-2004, 05:11 PM
[SPOILER]
Yuu Broke up with Miki on her birthday or it was their Annavirsery !? You mean when he found the picture of his parents and her parent when they were in highschool ? I saw this anime years ago ...I probably dont remember the details...! do you watch the anime or read the manga!?

DX3
06-14-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by DarkWind@Jun 13 2004, 06:11 PM
[SPOILER]
Yuu Broke up with Miki on her birthday or it was their Annavirsery !? You mean when he found the picture of his parents and her parent when they were in highschool ? I saw this anime years ago ...I probably dont remember the details...! do you watch the anime or read the manga!?
[SPOILER]
yea it was there Annavirsery. that he broke up with her. i want back and read it agian. my 6th time.

DarkWind
06-15-2004, 03:35 PM
[SPOILER]

I hated the last episodes, Speciallywhen Yuu thoughts that Miki is his sister and they still wanted to continue being lovers :blink: But I guess Wataru Yoshizomi wanted to say, that their love is really deep that nothing could come between them ^^
One of the moments I liked between these couples, when miki and Yuu entered this Store, and Miki was listening to this Music Box "Melody Song" then Yuu said, I'll buy it for you, It made you smile ! How SWEEEET :wub:

Who's ur worst Characters that you dont like ?!
Me, ...I dont like Kei Kun ...no matter what he do >__< &#33; I even hate his music ^^

Animal4890
06-18-2004, 01:09 PM
omg....
I read the first six volumes a while ago. Just today I read vol 5 and 6 over again and read 7 and 8. Wow, that wasn&#39;t easy. This is not what I call an easy read. I thought I&#39;d have a heart attack during volume 7 and 8. These poor kids just endure one catastrophe after another. It&#39;s endless...
I found myself cursing the artist for her ingenuity to create such a emotional roller coaster. But....my, what a great story.

Behindthesmile
06-18-2004, 02:33 PM
lol yeah i remeber this one i consider it one of the greater romance anime... never read the manga though but i did have a marmalade boy marathon took me around 2 days to finish the whole damn thing :D

DX3
06-18-2004, 04:44 PM
i never seen the anime. i think i should watch it. where can i buy it. anyone here no?

DarkWind
06-22-2004, 06:49 PM
I saw Marmalade boy long time ago, and its still one of my best anime ever &#33; its round 76 episodes as I remember ^^ I have read the manga ..but unfortunatly couple of volumes ...>__< * Gomen Watase Yuu * do I don&#39;t know if its different than the anime. but as far as I read, its exactly the same . they did great job ^^
but why you should watch the anime &#33;? beside the point of the great story and characters ....the songs are AWESOME &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; this is what you can&#39;t get from reading the manga ..^^

Here are the titles...and you guys should D/W them or buy the Soundtrack coz its really worth it ^^
Egao ni Aitai " I want to see ur smile "[ OP song ]
Moment " Miki Song"
Rain " Yuu&#39;s song"
Saigo no Yakusoku "Final Promise " Meiko&#39;s Song"

ofcourse there are more ..but these are my FAV. :wub:

I have the Dvds, so i dont know if there is a direct link to download the anime, but I &#39;m sure you can find it in Kazza ^^

I&#39;ve been searching for the "Medalian" i&#39;ve heard they sell it in Japan ..long time ago...any idea where I should find it &#33;?&#33; >__<

forsaken_love
07-08-2004, 12:47 PM
i hated it when they broke up.. i was all like almost cryin yea.. im a bigg baby lmfao anyways she shud try to add more to the story.. :ph34r:

Ami~chan
09-14-2004, 04:28 PM
Marmalade Boy sucked me into the vortex of awesomeness and it hasnt let me go ye. I really enjoyed it.

DarkWind
09-25-2004, 02:49 AM
Yatta &#33;&#33;&#33; I bought MB soundtrack &#33;&#33; Sugoiii &#33;&#33; >__<&#33;
Even though most of the tracks are Midi but its worth it ^^
I&#39;ll order the other one with Songs this time ^^

Shinkono Kokoro
10-04-2004, 06:56 PM
I thought this was very cute. ^_^ It was a good series. I suggest it to all you people. ^_^

SuperCutie567
10-05-2004, 05:30 AM
omg....
thought I'd have a heart attack during volume 7 and 8. These poor kids just endure one catastrophe after another. It's endless...
I found myself cursing the artist for her ingenuity to create such a emotional roller coaster. But....my, what a great story.
I agree with Animal4890,the last two vol.s were emotional roller coaster,but it was a great story.I have all the vol.s now but I really want to see the anime!!:( Haven't seen it yet.Werecan you get it?

blueangel_kikyo
10-05-2004, 05:56 AM
[I]I agree.. the last two volumes got me really nervous!!!! But it's a good story. I love it!!!!! By the way... I a new girl in the forum.. so this is my first message ^-^'

Jishu
01-12-2005, 07:03 AM
It is soooooo not depressing or sad!!! I kept on laughing!!! lol