View Full Version : Dejiiiiko Again!

06-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Hopefully this is better, I originally made it for my 1600x1200 monitor but the file was too big, so I resized it to 800x600...

06-12-2004, 08:01 PM
Is that fanart?
-- hmm, i dont get the text :blink:
and it kinda doesn't fit, the character is dark aswell... i donno if it's meant to be like that or not
also... that yellow glow behind dejiko??
keep working on it! :)

06-12-2004, 10:32 PM
i dont get it...the text is evil-looing and the background is dark, but the character is smiling, and obviously happy....it seems as if ur confusing light and dark, night and day, the white cream of the oreo and the black bread surrounding it!!!!

06-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Aiight, basically she's walked into a secret area but she's happy 'cos she doesn't know where she is, the yellow light is the opening in the door...

Xian Pu
06-13-2004, 12:50 AM
Good idea; too convoluted. Remember with wallpapers the best rule is KISS. Keep it simple, silly. If we've gotta guess what you are thinking, chances are we won't get it or not like the wallpaper. *shrug* I personally don't think the inner shadow works with this character, and the font isn't right either. My personal opinion on this is that she should be in a sunny, bright, happy(ish) setting.

Yar, that's my two cents. Crap now I can't think...

06-13-2004, 01:38 PM
ok I see what you are going at but I think wallpapers should be a decorative item to live things up on your desktop..I think you should work around this image..like I see her smiling with a soccer ball kinda leads my ideas to have a her in a soccer field on a sunny day..something playful as well..^^

but if you want to keep the idea maybe you can have the laboratory door not closed all the way, that way it should give the sense she is just coming in from outside and still happy and unaware where she is at the moment..