PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

Kasumi_01
09-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Hey everyone,
My name's Paulo and I'm from Portugal
I used this nickname as it was the 1st that came on my mind, as Kasumi is my fav char from DOA.
I've recently started watching animes (3 months ago), so I'm quite new in them.
I started googling for forums related to animes and I found this 1. It looked great and I believe it is.
Well, my favorite animes are Acchi Kocchi, Zero No Tsukaima and Upotte.
My fav anime chars are Tsumiki, Louise and Konata.
Well, I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope to be well accepted here.
Thanks for reading :)

KyouFalls
09-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Welcome to AF, My name is Akira, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you ._.

Kasumi_01
09-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Thanks, sure I will enjoy it :) I just need to wait 1 week for add my signature :P

KyouFalls
09-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Thanks, sure I will enjoy it :) I just need to wait 1 week for add my signature :P
Haha Yes, That week was the most painful week for me seeing as how i change my signatures often.

Kasumi_01
09-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Haha Yes, That week was the most painful week for me seeing as how i change my signatures often.
All I need now is trying to figure out the basis of the forums and all the categories it has. It seems that there are friendly people over here. Btw, what Gil means? (In the profile)

KyouFalls
09-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Gil is basically money in this forum, At the top you see AF Shop, You spend it their

Kasumi_01
09-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Gil is basically money in this forum, At the top you see AF Shop, You spend it their

Oh, ok, thanks for your help :)

AnimeFrost
09-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Heya Plesha to meet ya! Welcome to AF. Acchi Kocchi! is Really good I 2 like that anime/manga.
Ahh 3 Animes I got a really great one for you watch Kaichou wa Maid Sama! Im sure youll like it quite a lot!
If you any help just ask just ask me or anyone else as you see were all kind! :)

~I hope we can be good friends
~See ya around

P.S I havnt checked but i dont think you have 2 wait 1 week to post your SIG try going Edit Sigs and do the "Insert Image"

KyouFalls
09-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Oh, ok, thanks for your help :)
No Problem :)

Kasumi_01
09-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Heya Plesha to meet ya! Welcome to AF. Acchi Kocchi! is Really good I 2 like that anime/manga.
Ahh 3 Animes I got a really great one for you watch Kaichou wa Maid Sama! Im sure youll like it quite a lot!
If you any help just ask just ask me or anyone else as you see were all kind! :)

~I hope we can be good friends
~See ya around

P.S I havnt checked but i dont think you have 2 wait 1 week to post your SIG try going Edit Sigs and do the "Insert Image"

Thanks, I'll try it later as I got 1 ongoing :)
1st thing I tried to do was add a signature, not posting a topic, and it didn't allow me, but thanks for your help :)

FatalEnd21
09-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Welcome to AF!! Enjoy your stay here. :D I like Konata as well lol.

Syndicate
09-03-2012, 01:48 AM
Hope you enjoy the Vas amount of anime-manga information here on your stay, ^.^
Hope too speak too you in the near feature (>*.*)>

P.s Pepsi taste funny .-.

Ranshiin
09-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

~*Red*~
09-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Hello and welcome to AF :D

CrimsonMoon
09-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Hello, and welcome to AF, Paulo! :D I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I also like Zero no Tsukaima, very nice anime. I notice you also play Wolf game with us, so let's play the game again next time. ^^ Take care, and hope to see you around!

Digimon_Sommelier
09-11-2012, 02:04 PM
@Kasumi_01 (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=294654) : Hello, Paulo! :) Welcome to AF, enjoy all the goodies, and have a splendiferous, wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am week ahead!!

!?\ My Wi-Fi! It's gone out . . .\!

Kasumi_01
09-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Thank you all :P