PDA

View Full Version : heyyaa

thisismelanie
08-31-2012, 01:37 AM
My name is Melanie and I am from Hong Kong:) I have always been a typical anime and manga fan. My recent favourites are Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, Fairy Tale, The basketball which Kuroko Plays, The Blue Exorcist... I am good at chatting(I think?) so basically we can talk about everything:D but I'm also a bit awkward sometimes:P

My English isn't that good so I hope my grammar won't bother too many of you lol

See you:)
Melanie

KyouFalls
08-31-2012, 02:05 AM
Hello my name is Akira, Welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you ._.

Jasanime
08-31-2012, 03:00 AM
Hi Melanie, great to meet you! Do you like Fruits Basket, Code Geass, Honey and Clover, Steins;Gate, Angel Beats! or Ano Hana? They are some of my faves. Hope we can be friends.

Ranshiin
08-31-2012, 03:25 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

Jacob's Ladder
08-31-2012, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the AF! Hope you have fun here, and help add to the madness. ;).

The anime I like is listed in my profile....having to up date it, tho.

PinkGalaxies
08-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Hi, Melanie. Welcome to the forum. Everyone makes mistakes even when it's their own language, so it's all good. :]
You like the same anime I like. I stopped watching One Piece at episode 500 and something. I kept skipping episodes until finally I gave up on it. It's just too long.

Digimon_Sommelier
08-31-2012, 03:34 PM
@thisismelanie (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=294528) : Welcome to the limousine-ridin', jet-flyin', wheelin' dealin' Nippon-animation party-house known as AF!! Enjoy your stay and have a GREAT week ahead!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Karirie
08-31-2012, 03:42 PM
Hi Hi Melanie! Welcome! Hope you have the time of your life here! Have a Kawaii filled day! :D ~ Leia

~*Red*~
09-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Hi there and welcome to the forum :)