PDA

View Full Version : My, my, it's been ages...

I A
08-31-2012, 12:47 AM
I found this place again and tried to register, however, YaoiBlossom was taken. Then I remembered, I've been here before~ But since I don't remember much, I'll re-intro myself (if that's okay, if not, then I'm sorry. :.:)

Hello, all~ I'm Sophia. I live California, 25 (26 on Sept. 3) years old currently working as a Computer Scientist. I love the Anime Art style and Anime of the like. I also LOVE to RP, absolutely positively love it!<3 I've been on forums before, so I can navigate, but I bet quite a bit has changed since I've been here. I do remember a few of you, but not sure if some of you still are here. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all (again) and I can't wait to jump into the fun here~

One question, though, is it just Chrome, or is the Arcade not working? D:

PinkGalaxies
08-31-2012, 01:19 AM
Welcome back. Computer Science is pretty cool. There's good money in that field.

I think it's not working. I tried it on all of my browsers and got the same error message.

KyouFalls
08-31-2012, 03:06 AM
Hello Hello, Welcome back ._.

Ranshiin
08-31-2012, 04:27 AM
Yeah, Arcade seems (presently) busted. It'll probably get fixed pretty quickly.

So. Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php). Though you probably already read them..

~*Red*~
09-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Hello there and welcome to AF :D