PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hello! =D

chrys_88
08-22-2012, 12:30 PM
Konbanwa! (It's past midnight here, hahaha)

My name is Amy, and I'm from Malaysia. Apart from being an anime & manga fan, I'm also very, verrrrry interested in Japanese culture and all things Japan-related :biggrin: (You just have to randomly mention "Japan" and my ears will perk up with attention! It's become a reflex or instinct, lol :laugh:)

Please feel free to call me "Chrys", and this is my first time joining an anime forum after all these years of living and breathing anime & manga xDD The forum looks kinda cool...I have a feeling I might get lost if I'm not careful!

Hopefully, I can make a few friends here to start with!

Thanks,
Chrys.

Skoodle Ditty
08-22-2012, 12:42 PM
Hi Chrys! Welcome to AF :)
Anime forums are pretty fun, and this forum is one of them :)
First part of the board is the creative side of all the users of the forum, and the second section is where you can find all of the anime genres and such :)
It's pretty easy! I had just came back from.. remembering my password, ahaha, so I'm still learning the ropes, but I'm pretty sure I have it down!
PM me if you have a question :3

Enjoy the forum and have fun :3

Ranshiin
08-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

chrys_88
08-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Thanks, Skoodle Kitty and Ranshiin! I'll be sure to enjoy my stay here :D

This may sound weird coming from me, but welcome back, Skoodle Kitty xD

Hope to see you guys around!

Sora-the-panda
08-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Konichiwa!!!!

Here's your super duper kawaii panda bear hug!!!

Favorite anime/manga??? :3 if i may ask~

Enjoy your stay~~~

chrys_88
08-23-2012, 11:52 AM
Hahaha, Konnichiwa, Sora! :D

*Panda bear hug!!*

My current favourite anime is Natsume Yuujinchou!! I love how each episode is always so moving and gentle ^_^

Aaaaand....my favourite manga is 7 SEEDS!!! XD I have yet to read another manga as thrilling and on edge as this one!

How about you, Sora? :happy:

KyouFalls
08-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay.. I hope put my Creepy intro here but... I'll make an exception.:D

chrys_88
08-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Thanks Kyou! :D I've already discovered a few interesting places here.

Now I'm getting curious about the creepy intro, haha xD

AwesomesauceMudkipz
08-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Hello Chrys, You won't meet a bigger fanatic of this sort of "otaku-ness" culture anywhere. I don't just have a passion for this sort of thing, I LIVE it. I'm currently working on producing a television for Public access tv about Japanese culture, anime, manga, and video games. This first show is to appear in October, and I am only working on this in my spare time apart from my full time job and school. Born in Romania, living in the USA currently, and I strive to cosplay everyday. I gotz to mash potatoes now so sorry, nice to make a new acquaintance.

chrys_88
08-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Hello, AwesomesauceMudkipz! Wow, this is the first time I meet someone with so much passion for Japan culture. You must know a huge lot about it :D I've read a bit of the culture here and there, but I wish to experience it first-hand in Japan someday as to better understand it because the description is just not enough, haha. (I need to first get rid of the communication barrier though!)

Too bad the TV channel is not available where I'm at, else I'll be able to catch your show :D This is interesting, you're actually doing something to spread awareness of Japanese culture :]

~*Red*~
08-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Hi there and welcome to the forum from New Zealand :)

Smikimimi
08-30-2012, 10:21 AM
Hi Chrys! :D Welcome to the forum! ^^ I'm also new here hehe! My name's Mimi nice to meet you :D