PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

FatalEnd21
08-21-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm new here. I'm a big fan of anime,music and video games. I like a lot of different things too though like computers and new technology. I'm an 18 year old guy who just recently started college too. xD I hope to make new friends here, especially since all of you are anime fans too and we might share a lot of the same interests. I hope to make lots of friends here and use this forum often.

So far, i'm really enjoying this forum because it has a lot of things. There's a lot I think I have to learn about this site too so I'd appreciate new tips and stuff. xD

Skoodle Ditty
08-22-2012, 12:00 PM
Hey there FatalEnd21, welcome to AF!

What kind of music do you like, and what're you going to college for? :)
Enjoy your time here.. and I've come to find that going to the Miscellaneous section is an easy start to the forum :3

Have fun!

FatalEnd21
08-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Hey NoodleKitty, thanks for the advice. I'm really enjoying AF, I'll start with using the Miscellaneous section then. :)

I love all kinds of music but I mostly listen to types of Rock, what about you? :D I'm going to college to start a career to do something having to do with computers like computer programming or computer repair. :)

Ranshiin
08-22-2012, 02:59 PM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

FatalEnd21
08-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Nice to meet you! I'm reading the rules now. =D I'll be sure to send you a question if I have one. xD

~*Red*~
08-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Hello there and welcome to the forum :)

Syndicate
09-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Hope you enjoy the Vas amount of anime-manga information here on your stay, ^.^
Hope too speak too you in the near feature (>*.*)>

P.s McDonalds taste like crap .-.