PDA

View Full Version : :: § :: Leh Signatures + Avatars :: § ::

A. D. Angelo
08-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Pretty much, no stealing/ripping, because you do not want to mess with me, and I worked hard on them >_> Also, I don't accept requests ATM, because I'm still recovering from a surgery, and don't expect my work to be at a professional level, because I have my own style, and I highly doubt many people will like it, because it's not full of special effects, C4Ds, fractals, and all of the other fancy stuff.

Anyway, these are some of my works:
Signatures: (click on them for full sizes)
66634 66633 6663266631 66630 6662966628 66627 6662666625 66624 6662366622 66621 66635(This is my very first 3D-style signature. It's a lot less complexed than you may think it is. It's basically just when the signature doesn't look "flat", if you get what I mean.)

Avatars: (click on them for full size)

Enjoy :3 Once again, I'm not a professional

Animated signatures:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/85269496/luca-sig-1.gif

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/85269496/debito-sig-1-copy.gif

Natsushi
08-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Actually, they're pretty cool.
I really like them.

A. D. Angelo
08-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Actually, they're pretty cool.
I really like them.

Really? o.o Thank you :>

Kaleohano
08-19-2012, 02:21 AM
You do have a very unique style. I have to admit, I absolutely love it! I very much like that you do more than just a rectangle with a cool picture. The ones that are different shapes and the 3D looking sig are bloody awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come out with in the future. :)

Daken.
08-19-2012, 02:32 AM
As long as you're comfortable doing your style, than do it. But it doesn't hurt to try new things every once in awhile.
Maybe I ask who that person is in the second animated signature and where he is from?

A. D. Angelo
08-19-2012, 08:20 AM
Kaleohano:
Thank you :D
Well, most of the shapey styles and the 3D style aren't actually mine. There are others who do them also. But, the style used on the second and seventh one are my own :> I also made up some variations for different styles that are used by others, like the fourth one. The original variation had only rectangles and squares.

So, my style is actually using mostly brushes. That's why most of my backgrounds don't look like they have stocks v.v And it's okay for you to give some criticism :o I'm really sorry if I made you think that I'm one of those arrogant people who don't accept some criticism v_v

Daken:
I have tried doing new styles before, actually o.o The animated signatures are the recent ones. No brushes, stocks, fractals, vectors, and anything else were used.

Other styles I tried were retro ones and the Inversion style. The retro ones have retro circles, and the Inversion style...I'll post examples of it later lawl.

And that character is Debito from La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia (aka Arcana Famiglia)

Kaleohano
08-19-2012, 08:33 AM
A. D. Angelo I'm normally the first to criticize anyone on anything. But i've only been making sigs and using Photoshop for little over a week now. So unless i see something that is seriously messed up, i'll keep my silence since i don't really know all that much photoshopie-picture-language-talk'n'such...yes lol

A. D. Angelo
08-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Kaleohano:
Well, you don't have to use Photoshop terms. You could give some critique on things on the simple stuff, like color combination and blending.
-------------------
2 more signatures, one that I totally messed up, and another one that I'm so proud of, but it took up about 95% of my patience lol.

Secret Garden (Korean Drama):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/85269496/secret%20garden%20sig%201%20copy.png

I failed at this one terribly v_v I was trying to do a new style, but I was trying to get out of my artist block at the same time, so it looks terrible :<

Yellow iPod-tan:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/85269496/ipodtan-signature-yellow.gif

I know it's too big for it to be a signature, but I plan on resizing it when I use it. Also, I know about the white outlines. They're bothering the heck out of me, so it anyone knows how to get rid of them in Adobe ImageReady, then I would appreciate it very much ; U; Also, this signature has a combination of a few different styles: Pop-out, Inversion, and Animation.